Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Aw poor Darren, he was taking too many steps in that dance though lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

The public had enough of Darren's abs.

Aww no. Darren is so much better than Demi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭Marengo

I suppose, and you could say about a few, he's not well known at all.

I liked him as a person.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,603 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

honeybear wrote: »
    Denis seems lovely

Denis just reminds more of a traditional quiet GAA man. Which there is nothing wrong with!

• Advertisement

Marengo wrote: »
    I suppose, and you could say about a few, he's not well known at all.

I liked him as a person.

I disliked Darren before this but he grew on me during this. I actually thought he'd have went in week one or two!(We'd have being into different things I'd say)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Hope u are watch Holly the Dollybird, that is how you are supposed to react when getting booted off. And also how you should dance with your partner for one last time. Well done Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I know people here love Strictly but I prefer the judges on this mainly because they aren't always bickering with one another!

Strictly is amazing. DWTS is lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

The most important thing is that Johnny Ward is still in as he is prob one of the best dancers in the show. Thank god for a discerning voting public.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,636 ✭✭✭obi604

Missed it earlier, but How did the lad that can’t dance (Denis) get 2nd with the judges?

• Advertisement

On catchup. Not a Johnny fan, but isn't it Emily's responsibility re choreography?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

inthehat wrote: »
    Aww no. Darren is so much better than Demi.

He’s much better than at least half of those who survived to be fair.

honeybear wrote: »
    On catchup. Not a Johnny fan, but isn't it Emily's responsibility re choreography?

I have this question to. It's like they know he can do it and push for it or he pushes to these big dances. With him you wouldn't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭Marengo

Hope u are watch Holly the Dollybird, that is how you are supposed to react when getting booted off. And also how you should dance with your partner for one last time. Well done Darren.

I didn't like her either. But she's gone. It's not healthy to be going on like this. All I can take from this is you crossed in person. Best leave it.

I don’t understand how Clelia got more points than Johnny . She didn’t deserve them tonight , Johnny might be arrogant but he’s also brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Holly the Dollybird?
    Thankfully we don't live in a conformative world and most humans have different traits, reactions don't have to conform.
    Fair play to Darren, he took his defeat very well, he isn't, by far the worst dancer on there.

I don’t understand how Clelia got more points than Johnny . She didn’t deserve them tonight , Johnny might be arrogant but he’s also brilliant

I think it's because they were kind of told already to stick to the dance and not put in all those extra steps/etc whilst Clelia stayed on track but wasn't great!

I hate bringing her up but one thing I find funny about Holly is in the intro she is by herself dancing and it's like it's all about her!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I hate bringing her up but one thing I find funny about Holly is in the intro she is by herself dancing and it's like it's all about her!

Ha! Ha! A prophetic production call perhaps?:pac:

Please STOP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Ah jaez FP, not you as well!
    Maybe it's something hastily done because her original partner wasn't going to be on it, I don't know, but she hardly got to edit the intro herself.

Edward M wrote: »
    Ah jaez FP, not you as well!
    Maybe it's something hastily done because her original partner wasn't going to be on it, I don't know, but she hardly got to edit the intro herself.

Yes I know it was done because of that but it's sort of ironic in away the way people go on!

I think it's because they were kind of told already to stick to the dance and not put in all those extra steps/etc whilst Clelia stayed on track but wasn't great!

Nope it was Darren who put in the extra steps and for that he got the boot . Johnny is a bit too sharp/aggressive in his style but overall he’s probably the best

Nope it was Darren who put in the extra steps and for that he got the boot . Johnny is a bit too sharp/aggressive in his style but overall he’s probably the best

That was the impression I got anyway off the judges!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

Haven't a clue how that one from Cork is still in it. She hasn't got any gracefulness or the moves.

Yes I know it was done because of that but it's sort of ironic in away the way people go on!

Ehhh ....3 posts back you were going on about Holly !

Ehhh ....3 posts back you were going on about Holly !

I even said I hate bringing it up. i just thought it was kind of funny they way people go on for good sake. With you and your Ehhh.

Haven't a clue how that one from Cork is still in it. She hasn't got any gracefulness or the moves.

She'd have school voting for her and I've seen Shopping Centers/business mention her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

You've posted nearly 10 times in the last two pages. Are you sure it's not all about you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Maybe he is, I don’t know him personally. His former co-worker found him dull.

He could be the most charismatic person in the would outstanding de of this show but he can’t dance.

Ah he's not a bad fella....just wouldnt be any craic...like zero.

Advertisement