Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Azatadine wrote: »
    Emily is lovely. Don't like that show off though.

Always pretending he's exhausted.

Emily! Looking even more fabulous tonight! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,603 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Are you just watching now brooke 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

brooke 2 wrote: »
    I had not known Demi's father was deceased. She often mentions that she wants to make her Dad proud. I always presumed he was alive.

Her Mam's passed on aswell. I believe she picked tonights song as a memorable song rather than a proper sob story mechanism. She didn't milk it.

The random pro people were asking about is a girl called Shauna Finn, I think she's from Coolock.

Mairead always gets the most flattering dresses. I haven't a breeze as to whether this is any good but she looks great.

I loved that dance and Mairéad looked fantastic. At this stage, I think she has a very good chance of winning. :)

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Oh ! Didn't see that coming !

Sorry to see Darren and Karen go. Have enjoyed them every night.

• Advertisement

Nope it was Darren who put in the extra steps and for that he got the boot . Johnny is a bit too sharp/aggressive in his style but overall he’s probably the best

Hated Johnny's music tonight. And his look was just awful. :(
    Emily's performance was the only good thing about that dance. :)

She did admit to the judges that the choreography was her fault.
    Is she sometimes carried away by the fact that Johnny is such a good dancer?
    It might explain some of her choices. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Nope it was Darren who put in the extra steps and for that he got the boot . Johnny is a bit too sharp/aggressive in his style but overall he’s probably the best

Hated Johnny's music tonight. And his look was just awful. :(
    Emily's performance was the only good thing about that dance. :)

She did admit to the judges that the choreography was her fault.
    Is she sometimes carried away by the fact that Johnny is such a good dancer?
    It might explain some of her choices. :eek:
    I think that Emily and Johnny are the team that have bonded more than the others. But hope to see him with Karen next week for the switch.

Are you just watching now brooke 2?

Yes, just catching up! Looks weird when I get to this stage as it looks as though I'm talking to myself!! :D

I think that Emily and Johnny are the team that have bonded more than the others. But hope to see him with Karen next week for the switch.

Am looking forward to next week. I wonder who will be partnering Vitali.
    Oh, lordylord, but didn't he look fantastically amazing tonight?? :pac::pac:

Am looking forward to next week. I wonder who will be partnering Vitali.
    Oh, lordylord, but didn't he look fantastically amazing tonight?? :pac::pac:
    Ryan is the best looking dancer. The one who was with aylish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭Rfrip

he wouldnt be my cup of tea now but i see hes still with thalia heffernan who is stunning imo. Hes done well for himself!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Karen said on the radio this morning she won't be in switch up week as she has been voted out.

It will be discussed at 5:15 on Maura and Daithi.
    Karen and Darren will be on and probably James.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

It will be discussed at 5:15 on Maura and Daithi.
    Karen and Darren will be on and probably James.

Rte really get mileage out of their RTE productions

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Meant to post this last night but didn't - apologies. The OH was at the filming last night. After the show they filmed the clips for the switching/pairs for next week so they're already decided. I forgot to ask who is with whom. I'll update later if I see her before it's posted here.

honeybear wrote: »
    Rte really get mileage out of their RTE productions

Yes, Sunday Night show.
    Repeat during the week and on Ssaturday and plus 1.
    Discussed on Monday evening.
    Can't stop dancing on Friday.
    Then there's the kids thing.
    Then they can be on The Late Late show.

Yes, Sunday Night show.

And the eliminated pair in with Tubridy on radio on Monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,590 ✭✭✭deisemum

Yes, Sunday Night show.

Also Brian Redmond on RTE's Lyricfm with Marty

And the eliminated pair in with Tubridy on radio on Monday morning.
    deisemum wrote: »
    Also Brian Redmond on RTE's Lyricfm with Marty

I didn't really know that because I wouldn't bother with RTE radio.

I didn't really know that because I wouldn't bother with RTE radio.

Lucky you! Some of us are forced to listen to it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

BBC do the exact same with Strictly. Of course RTE are going to get as much mileage out of it. It's a ratings winner so they maximise the publicity - that makes the ad slots more valuable.

donkeykong5, I guess we'll have to agree to differ. I cannot take to Ryan at all.
    Vitali and Kai for me!! :pac:

donkeykong5, I guess we'll have to agree to differ. I cannot take to Ryan at all.
    Vitali and Kai for me!! :pac:
    He was so supportive to aylish when she was voted off as well. Guy is so nice. As well as eye candy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

He was so supportive to aylish when she was voted off as well. Guy is so nice. As well as eye candy.

I have to say, I think the whole arrogant Ryan thing was just an act, seems like a nice fella, Looks wise though it would be Fitali and then Kai for me...oh and Curtis :-)

I do think Ryan is arrogant but it's because he's passionate about things. He's alright I'd say. You'd know where you stand with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I really can't take to Ryan's personality at all but I think he's the best male dancer followed by Vitali. I like that we see Ryan in the pro dance now without having to listen to him! I think Kai does some great choreography too. Overall I think we're very lucky with the standard of both male and female professionals on the Irish show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Robert is a beautiful man too. He may not have the swagger of Vitali or Kai, but he’s a gorgeous looking fella

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Robert is a beautiful man too. He may not have the swagger of Vitali or Kai, but he’s a gorgeous looking fella

I agree. He reminds me a little of aidan turner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭Marengo

Funny story, 2 girls in work were chatting about DWTS today and both said I'm as athletically fit and fit, 'fit' as Vitali or Kai!!

Mr. Marengo has floated through the day and had to share with Boardsies :D And they weren't messing or didn't burst out laughing when I left!

I've never seen it looking in the mirror :) Terrific Tuesday. One of the girls is cute too.

• Advertisement

Marengo wrote: »
    Funny story, 2 girls in work were chatting about DWTS today and both said I'm as athletically fit and fit, 'fit' as Vitali or Kai!!

Mr. Marengo has floated through the day and had to share with Boardsies :D And they weren't messing or didn't burst out laughing when I left!

I've never seen it looking in the mirror :) Terrific Tuesday. One of the girls is cute too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I gave you the male Holly!

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

JOKE!

Advertisement