Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

I bet he’s raging he wasn’t paired with her. Sure beats waltzing to the fair city theme tune

Vitali certainly made the most of his week away from Clelia! That was the best dance of the series, imo. :pac:

pinkypinky wrote: »
    That was fab from Cliodhna.

Absolutely stunning!! :)

The moves on Vitali there :eek::eek:

:):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Poor Cliona, she'll be back getting 6s with Robert next week!! He really is a poor choreographer. He did a shocking job with Demi this week.
    Cliona's samba was very good, easily her best dance.
    Mairead did very well too.
    Jonny had a great chance to get a big score but the dance lacked variation.
    As for Clelia, point your bloody feet!!

Marengo wrote: »
    I love a 10:) When earned.

Cliona and Vitali deserved three tens!! Earlier in the thread, when someone remarked that we had no one of the calibre of previous years, I was feeling rather nostalgic for the days of Vitali and Aoibhín when they often scored ten. Poor Cliona going back to Robert after that wonderful performance!! :(

• Advertisement

Any dance where Fitali has a billowing shirt showing his chesticles gets a 10 from me

Cliona looks absolutely beautiful tonight. Some of her outfits on other nights have been nothing short of horrendous, especially the one she wore on her linedancing first night. :eek:

Hope mairead goes tonight.

Mairéad is good but I think it is crazy that she is the top scorer and at this stage, anyway, most likely to win. :(

Edward M wrote: »
    I missed all but the first two as had to go out, is it worth putting up on the player?

Definitely for Cliona and Vitali's samba. They got the first ten of the series.

I also thought Denis's jive was brill tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’d say she’s had chemical face peels, Botox, fillers in her lips and cheeks, veneers, boob job
    I don’t think she has Botox to be honest, way too much movement around the eyes between the eyes and on the forehead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭Marengo

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Cliona and Vitali deserved three tens!! Earlier in the thread, when someone remarked that we had no one of the calibre of previous years, I was feeling rather nostalgic for the days of Vitali and Aoibhín when they often scored ten. Poor Cliona going back to Robert after that wonderful performance!! :(

I think i mentioned that about the lack of 9s and 10s :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭blueberrypie

Edward M wrote: »
    I missed all but the first two as had to go out, is it worth putting up on the player?

Def watch Mairead and Clionas dances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Watched all last nights action in stages today.
    Some really enjoyable dances on it, cliona and mairead were brilliant, really liked Denis as well, Johnny was much better I thought than the judges marked him.
    Clelia was very good too I thought, Peter, Fred and demi were definitely the weak links dancing wise, but I think they are all really trying hard.
    Cliona was defo showing some sexy moves, poor Julian nearly had an orgasm describing it.
    Lol at that jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Mr E wrote: »
    Mod: We got a lot of reported posts over the weekend (at least 4 or 5) about your posts, specifically your obsession with Holly. I'm going to have to insist that you don't post about her here again. By all means talk about the show, but if you mention or allude to her in any way, we'll have no option but to give you a little break from the forum.

It's just weird man. Sorry.

Just for a contrary view, I found his comments amusing tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Watched last night but was away from my phone so delayed comments.

Cliona was streets ahead of anyone else last night.

I don't get the love for Maireád tbh.

Johnny was a little harshly marked.

The rest were grand. Fred is warming on me though - not the most talented but definitely trying harder than most and seems to be genuinely enjoying it.

Denis Bastick - as boring as plastic.

Julian...just when you think he can't be any more flamboyant.....:pac: I keep saying it, give him his own show. We need more Julians in the world.

Marengo wrote: »
    I think i mentioned that about the lack of 9s and 10s :)

Sorry for not crediting you, Marengo. The judges must have read your mind - or this thread!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,606 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The thing about Johmny is he kind of entered the competition being very good but he's not really going into the excellent stage yet.
    Whilst people like Dennis and Cliona are improving.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

Cliona will do very well on the public vote from the country and western followers

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Ethereal Cereal

brooke 2 wrote: »

Is there a place to view previous years dances???
    (is it that a really sad thing to do :rolleyes:)

I heard "Say you Love Me" by Jessie Ware and it put last years switch up Viennese Waltz with Anna and Ryan into my head. Cant find anywhere online to view it. If the seasons were released as box sets, I'd probably buy them! :pac:

Brian Redmound is on Today at 17:30. His wife might also be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Brian Redmound is on Today at 17:30. His wife might also be on.
    Why would his wife be on ?.

• Advertisement

Why would his wife be on ?.

She was on in the end.
    I think she comments on Twitter/etc and they just brought her in because she was kind of interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FluffyUnicorn

Poor Julian, hope he feels better soon. The show will miss his sparkly sequins for the two weeks, but I do love Darren too and enjoy seeing him as a judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Happy4all wrote: »
    Saw that. Think he is a bit too fond of the fags.

He has cystic fibrosis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    He has cystic fibrosis

Shame. He sounds like a have smoker. He missed some of previous series?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Do you not know what Cystic Fibrosis is?!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Yes , because people with CF are often ill with chest infections needing IV antibiotics and hospital admissions . Julian is amazing as he lives life as best he can while living with a cruel illness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Do you not know what Cystic Fibrosis is?!

I imagine the poster means it's a shame that he has CF.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Pity my favourite judge is missing tonight. Hope he gets well soon. He brightens up the programme.

Advertisement