Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Wow I am shocked to my core......not. She must be gutted her PR plan, I mean “relationship” can’t be leveraged more as she’s not on screen as much.

This is my favourite line from it (though I’m ashamed to say I read it):
    “I just love riding this train of self-love. Ever since Ariana Grande released Thank U, Next it has been my anthem.”

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Some come down from dating Emily :O

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

As well as telling you all in advance what an awful dose she is, I also predicted this whether it is true or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

As well as telling you all in advance what an awful dose she is, I also predicted this whether it is true or not.

Good man, seeing as you are such a soothsayer can you give me the lotto numbers please? Or do you have something weird against the lotto aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

wawaman wrote: »

Good man, seeing as you are such a soothsayer can you give me the lotto numbers please? Or do you have something weird against the lotto aswell?

Tomorrow the winning numbers will be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and the bonus number will be 7. And this will happen in all 3 draws.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

here-we-go-again-gif-1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Pussyhands wrote: »
    Joe Duffy is a public service provider. There are people who will gain a lot from his shows, some knowledge, issues affecting people are raised. There's a benefit there.

There is 0 benefit to what those "celebs" are doing.

Reality TV dumbs people down. It's fake. All edited to create a narrative.

Go start a general thread on Reality TV / celebs then. There's plenty of fodder for that debate.

Don't drag down this discussion here with a topic of broader scope. You're taking it off topic for posters who are enjoying this discussion. I'm well aware of DWTS' limitations, but I enjoy it as a bit of harmless craic on a Sunday night, and I engage in this thread on that basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭homosapien91

Probably a bit late to be jumping in here but oh my Kai & Vitali are absolute roides

• Registered Users Posts: 5,913 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Probably a bit late to be jumping in here but oh my Kai & Vitali are absolute roides

get back to the end of the Q :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The last few off topic posts have been deleted. Let's get back on track and talk about this show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭blueberrypie

Thank God Lottie Ryan isn't getting a look in this year.
    I don't think she adds anything to DWTS.
    Also did ye cop Jennifer telling Johnny he was "sweating carrots" as one of the phrases Blaithnaid suggested she through into lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Thank God Lottie Ryan isn't getting a look in this year.
    I don't think she adds anything to DWTS.
    Also did ye cop Jennifer telling Johnny he was "sweating carrots" as one of the phrases Blaithnaid suggested she through into lines.

Oh ! I missed that ! I wondered how she would shoe it in .

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭blueberrypie

I had to go looking for the Cliona Hagan clip on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6nmMQgo0sc

A great celeb dancer but what has she done to herself! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

It took me a while to tell which was her.

It took me a while to tell which was her.

The only bit I recognised was her smile . Why do beautiful young women do that to themselves ? I don't understand

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I love Kai's personality, think he's the nicest guy on the show, but wouldn't rate him tops for his looks (though he's definitely handsome). I have just discovered his brother however...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,636 ✭✭✭obi604

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    The only bit I recognised was her smile . Why do beautiful young women do that to themselves ? I don't understand

Don’t really know Cliona, what did she do to herself?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

:eek::eek:

She was gorgeous! What has she done to herself??? :(

obi604 wrote: »
    Don’t really know Cloonan, what did she do to herself?

I am no expert but seeing the difference I can only think botox , fillers and new set of teeth

They make a point of saying “in no particular order”!

You're right, of course........I had not noticed that. I remember now that they say that every night. :o

• Advertisement

She was so naturally beautiful, and what an amazing voice!! :)

Now she's only a Dolly Parton wannabe!! :(

I am no expert but seeing the difference I can only think botox , fillers and new set of teeth

Ah ok. Did she get the baps done aswell?

Ah ok. Did she get the baps done aswell?

This is the kind of detailed analysis and investigate journalism I read boards for.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭golfball37

She looks 100 times better now than in that video ffs. Fair play to her I say. If it’s what she wanted it’s nobody’s business. She went from nice looking to wow.

golfball37 wrote: »
    She looks 100 times better now than in that video ffs. Fair play to her I say. If it’s what she wanted it’s nobody’s business. She went from nice looking to wow.

Personally I think she was stunning as younger girl . Its just an opinion really .

This is the kind of detailed analysis and investigate journalism I read boards for.

:pac:

Yeah, your definitely in the right forum then, one about Irish Celebrities dancing on a reality tv show..............

Yeah, your definitely in the right forum then, one about Irish Celebrities dancing on a reality tv show..............

Ok. Guess you don’t understand humour/sarcasm then....or understand that this :pac: would indicate I wasn’t actually being serious......:rolleyes:

Ok. Guess you don’t understand humour/sarcasm then....or understand that this :pac: would indicate I wasn’t actually being serious......:rolleyes:

Lmfao
    Lol
    Pmsl

Lmfao
    Lol
    Pmsl

Cool story bro.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement