Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

road_high wrote: »
    Think Clelia was better second time. Looked like she was enjoying it more

Yes, thought she did it better this time around

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I can't see or hear anyone else when Vitali is on screen

Aw I liked Peter , he is a legend really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

No more Ksenia floating around my gym........................ : (

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭Marengo

Good man Peter. Nice fella.

To be fair Peter seemed to really enjoy his time on the show even if he still has two left feet...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Peter seems like a real gentleman , well done .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Guilia was fantastic there (and I have shoulder envy :o)

Giulia is my favourite (female) dancer this year. She has replaced Emily in my affections!! :pac::pac: I just love her and Fred together. He is such a surprise......so light on his feet for someone of his size. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Peter seems like a real gentleman , well done .

He is , apart from his trousers

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

No more Ksenia floating around my gym........................ : (
    Wha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Phew! Thought we might lose Fitali there

• Advertisement

Til next week folks .............. !

Please RTÉ look into having a live band of some sort for every week for the next series - the difference is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    He is , apart from his trousers

Lol , they were so bad , whoever thought they were a good choice needs their eyes tested !

Please RTÉ look into having a live band of some sort for every week for the next series - the difference is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Hopefully Ksenia will get a partner next year with some dance potential. After Marty and Peter she could do with someone a bit more mobile and she shone with Johnny on switch up week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

pjohnson wrote: »
    Wha?

Herelf and Stringer done their practice for their dance in a gym in Smithfield I go to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Giulia is my favourite (female) dancer this year. She has replaced Emily in my affections!! :pac::pac: I just love her and Fred together. He is such a surprise......so light on his feet for someone of his size. :)

Same here! I have a bit of a girl crush on Giulia. She’s really shining this year. She’s beautiful, with a cool style, and seems like good craic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I was wondering why I was out of sync with everyone else on the thread. Just realised I'm watching on the plus channel so I'm an hour behind haha.

pjohnson wrote: »
    Fred is really suprisingly good. He stays in time with Giulia far more than I'd expect.

He is also very entertaining. I know he is not going to win but I hope he stays in until close to the end. I also want to see more of Giulia!! :pac:

Who would have thought Fred would score higher than Mairead?

Did not like Mairéad at all tonight........not the dance, her hair or the costumes which I think were dire. :(

• Advertisement

leahyl wrote: »
    Omg the Blue Danube

That was the only one of the professionals' dances I enjoyed this year.
    Loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Did not like Mairéad at all tonight........not the dance, her hair or the costumes which I think were dire. :(

Was it the same costume she had on a couple of weeks ago or am I imagaining it ?

leahyl wrote: »
    He has a girlfriend, not that that ever stopped anyone before of course...

I remember once remarking to a colleague that two of our other colleagues seemed to fancy each other. She almost bit off my nose, snapping: 'He has a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend!!' Roll on a few months later, they had both ditched their respective partners and are now married to each other with two children! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

A human egg should not participate in a dancing competition. If he slips and falls he will likely break and create a mess. Has he never heard about Humpty Dumpty?? Glad he was booted off tonight.

CFlat wrote: »
    It probably should be Denis and Peter in the dance off.

Noooooo........not Denis! :eek:
    Loved him and Valeria tonight. :)

road_high wrote: »
    Denis safe!

Yoohoo!!! :):):)

Ryaner179 wrote: »
    Hope to god Peter goes, if you can't even do a charleston right then you need to go

Come on Clelia

Darren will be happy......he said he would love to sit through that again!
    Which augurs well for Clelia!! :)

Marengo wrote: »
    She'll be in the top 3, with Johnny and the 3rd anyone's guess.

At that stage the 3rd best dancer could win. Public vote, like Aidan O'Mahony 2 years ago.

Don't remind me of that win!! :D

I think that Cliona might win, partly because Brian said on Maura and Daithí that he thinks one of the girls might win this year......also, the judges have marked her consistently high since the beginning, even on nights when I thought she did not deserve it. But, hey, what did I know?!! :D I did not like any of her dances until she danced with Vitali - who could forget that line-dancing fiasco on the first night? :( I was blaming Robert for the choreography, but he blew it out of the park tonight! They were phenomenal!! :):):)

In fairness to Niamh Brennan, she has grown on me, personality wise. Loud and irritating often, but seems nice woman and isn't sulking about being on the verge of being voted out.
    Although she probably knows she will stay

I found it hard to understand all the vitriol she was getting earlier on, as I think she comes across as having a fun personality. Don't know what she's like in real life......

I liked her comment when she was asked how she would feel if she were in the dance off......she said she would love to dance with 'that wonderful orchestra' again. Mind you, I imagine she knew she would be safe enough with the judges as they had rated her highly, with Darren saying that he would love to see her dance again. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Wouldn't it be amazing to have the orchestra involved every week - that would really bring the show to another level, instead of feeling like the poor relation to Strictly.
    And anyway, we're paying for them through our tv licences so we deserve to enjoy what they do more often!

Advertisement