Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

Marengo wrote: »
    Thank God this GAA voting mafia BS is put to bed.

I agree with that, the problem is that he was very good tonight, top three IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Awww..the judges will get rid of Denis. I liked him..
    But have to say Clelia danced well tonight and thought she looked great in that dress..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Azatadine

Fred should be gone ahead of the others. Not right really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,590 ✭✭✭deisemum

I think the judges will save Clelia.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I could never quite see what the judges saw in Clelia (or Mairead for that matter) but what do I know. No idea who will make it through. Happy for Fred though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭Marengo

CFlat wrote: »
    I agree with that, the problem is that he was very good tonight, top three IMO.

I agree too. But a lot of comment was made that even if average he'd get through.

I've no problem with Dennis just the silly idea that he had this massive organisation behind him when it's so far from the truth. It was an irritatingly ignorant assumption.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Please save Valeria.

Freudian slip Clelia :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Azatadine

Please save Valeria.

Sylph

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ryaner179

Get rid of denis while they have the chance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Oooh down to lorraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,607 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Eurovision week!
    I can just imagine what Julian will wear!

Tight. Denis came a long way.

Seems more disappointed than Strings last week.

Eurovision week!
    I wonder what Julian would wear?

One of ABBA's Waterloo costumes?

thank god, denis is gone, e improved but my god he was stompy.

Also stop voting for Fred Giulia looks like she rather let the ground swallow her up then dance with him again

Ryaner179 wrote: »
    thank god, denis is gone, e improved but my god he was stompy.

Also stop voting for Fred Giulia looks like she rather let the ground swallow her up then dance with him again

So, who's was your favorite dance partner Denise, Erin or Eilish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Must be awkward for Curtis and Emily to still dance so closely.

Woukdnt be surprised if I saw something happening between Johnny and Emily.

Glad Vitali is staying ;-).....but Denis was good tonight probably his best dance

So, who's was your favorite dance partner Denise, Erin or Eilish?

You continue to be an absolute odd ball, I think Ryan would have better things to do then be on here during a show....

Also if you think Fred should have stayed over the rest then..... I dont know what to type

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I’m playing catch up again this week because I’m watching on the plus channel right now. I’ve just seen Johnny and Emily dance and thought it was out of this world. They both dance so well together and Johnny is my favorite contestant. Don’t know how he managed to dance tonight he must be exhausted emotionally. Fair play and very well done to him. May his Dad Rest In Peace.

Ryaner179 wrote: »
    You continue to be an absolute odd ball, I think Ryan would have better things to do then be on here during a show....

Also if you think Fred should have stayed over the rest then..... I dont know what to type

Thanks for the name calling!

Your well able to call people names. I'm sure you'll come up with something to type!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Pleased with that! We're now left with the 5 strongest dancers, albeit Fred is the weakest of them.
    Brian marked Clelia's cards tonight in the dance-off. Not a chance she's winning it now. Top of the leaderboard and still in the bottom two. She ain't pulling in the votes.
    To be honest, I wouldn't mind if one of Cliona, Mairead or Johnny wins.
    I enjoyed Team Future's group dance was better than Team Past's.
    Another bland pro dance though :(

Heroditas wrote: »
    Pleased with that! We're now left with the 5 strongest dancers, albeit Fred is the weakest of them.
    Brian marked Clelia's cards tonight in the dance-off. Not a chance she's winning it now. Top of the leaderboard and still in the bottom two. She ain't pulling in the votes.
    To be honest, I wouldn't mind if one of Cliona, Mairead or Johnny wins.
    I enjoyed Team Future's group dance was better than Team Past's.
    Another bland pro dance though :(

I find Mairead has really fizzled out compared to the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The "In Memory of John Ward" at the end was a lovely touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I didn't get that pro dance at all! It seemed very flat and disjointed.
    Good show tonight - Johnny in particular was brilliant, and even more so considering what he's going through.
    Glad to see Dennis go - not in a bad way, just because he's the weakest dancer of the bunch. He did well tonight though - good to go out on a high.
    Eurovision week! Great theme.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

How is clelia still in it? She is pretty average and has a mouth the size of the port tunnel.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭norabattie

Am I the only one that though Denis was rubbish tonight. He didn't technically dance at all. All he did was move his hands, swing a cape and did a bit of clapping. Delighted he's gone. At this moment in time, I hope either Johnny or Clelia win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Thought Denis’ speech at the end was odd, the way he never thanked Valeria.

Speaking of speeches, I never posted at the time, but the difference between Demi and Holly’s leaving speeches was like night and day. Demi is a young girl still at school, whereas Holly has been in the public eye for years and benefited i’m sure from pageantry training, like how to be lady-like and eloquent...well that training went out the window - she was shown up to be completely classless. I’m sure Curtis was mortified watching her being so ungracious and ungrateful to a fellow pro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Please have Fred dance to Eurphoria next week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Thought Denis’ speech at the end was odd, the way he never thanked Valeria.
    That's Dublin footballers for you. They never thank the ref for all their help when they win an All-Ireland either. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Not to raise this topic again but the post above actually made me remember reading this and I didn’t post it at the time. Curtis denies that they’re dating.
    One would almost wonder if Holly suggesting the “date” was a publicity stunt...

Advertisement