Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Amprodude wrote: »
    How is clelia still in it? She is pretty average and has a mouth the size of the port tunnel.

Her mouth has been a bit quieter this week. Bet she'll be very quiet next week.
    Two weeks in a row in the dance off can do that to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

368100 wrote: »
    Must be awkward for Curtis and Emily to still dance so closely.

Woukdnt be surprised if I saw something happening between Johnny and Emily.

Glad Vitali is staying ;-).....but Denis was good tonight probably his best dance

I liked Denis, but Fred is a much better dancer and deserved to stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,190 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I find Mairead has really fizzled out compared to the others.

She works her socks off though.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 30,607 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

She works her socks off though.

Oh yes. She puts in a great effort.
    Originally I thought she might have won it but she's just doesn't seem to be improving compared to the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Azatadine

It was definitely an oversight of Denis not to thank Valeria. I assume this is just his personality. Valeria got him to this stage and she seems to genuinely like him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Not surprised at last night's result, and I like Dennis, but he is like a board, Both physically and personality wise.
    The competition is hotting up and most are improving well and nothing can be taken for granted from here on out.
    Just interesting from here, and it might well be a factor in the voting stakes regardless of the standard of dancing. The local radio stations, are actively promoting cliona because of her country music links and she gets a fair bit of airplay in my region, our local station covers at least 5 counties.
    Poor Clelia, I like her dancing mind, but her frame does seem to be a bit inhibitive, and fair play to yer man for that great swinging of her last night, that took great strength. Her effort is great I feel.
    Having watched the dance off I thought she just and only just, shaded it.
    But the others left are all better dancers and I think the next time she is in the bottom two she will go, probably nxt week.
    Fred is fantastic for his size also, and I think his efforts are unreal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

If Clelia is in the dance-off again she'll be in real trouble, no matter who she's up against.
    There's only so many times they can save the same person - the public clearly just aren't voting for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭MintyMagnum

Azatadine wrote: »
    It was definitely an oversight of Denis not to thank Valeria. I assume this is just his personality. Valeria got him to this stage and she seems to genuinely like him.

Don't think he's ever thanked her or given her praise. Maybe he's afraid of his missus.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

Will we see any romance with this years, couples?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

banoffe2 wrote: »
    Will we see any romance with this years, couples?

Possibly Emily and Johnny. Think they’re the only couple in which both are single and they seem to have good chemistry. Can’t really see any of the others getting together.

• Advertisement

Possibly Emily and Johnny. Think they’re the only couple in which both are single and they seem to have good chemistry. Can’t really see any of the others getting together.

James Patrice said that Johnny had a girlfriend a few weeks ago.

dee_mc wrote: »
    If Clelia is in the dance-off again she'll be in real trouble, no matter who she's up against.
    There's only so many times they can save the same person - the public clearly just aren't voting for her.

I think that’s because of her personality. She’s quite gobby and talks about herself more than the others, that can be off putting . She reminds of Fergie (royal family) for some reason, I just don’t find her dancing attractive .

I love Mairead , good dancer, very graceful, feminine and quite modest too. Johnny was great, I’d like him to win ! Cliona is very energetic and improves most weeks. Fred is a it of a conundrum but I like his style of dancing , it’s always fun and he’s surprisingly light on his feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Don't think he's ever thanked her or given her praise. Maybe he's afraid of his missus.
    He did strike me as someone who accidentally told the wife that Valeria is pretty hot and has been in the doghouse ever since. :pac:

In the post-dance sections getting the judges comments and the post-mortem with Nicky he never put his arm around Valeria which is something that would be common with other couples.
    They seemed to get on well and there's obvious mutual respect but it did seem a bit odd and the fact that he never really praised her in any of his comments during the show seemed strange.
    Maybe he just goes blank on live TV. :confused: He seemed a bit more relaxed on the Can't Stop Dancing show.

James Patrice said that Johnny had a girlfriend a few weeks ago.

I take it back so!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Azatadine

DeepBlue wrote: »
    He did strike me as someone who accidentally told the wife that Valeria is pretty hot and has been in the doghouse ever since. :pac:

In the post-dance sections getting the judges comments and the post-mortem with Nicky he never put his arm around Valeria which is something that would be common with other couples.
    They seemed to get on well and there's obvious mutual respect but it did seem a bit odd and the fact that he never really praised her in any of his comments during the show seemed strange.
    Maybe he just goes blank on live TV. :confused: He seemed a bit more relaxed on the Can't Stop Dancing show.

Yeah, he always seemed aloof to Valeria. I'd be all over her like a rash.

Johnny Logan is going is doing a performance on Sunday night!

Clíona and Robert?

Clíona and Robert?

Robert has a girlfriend as far as I know

Robert has a girlfriend as far as I know

What's with that stupid Jennifer storyline?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,636 ✭✭✭obi604

What story is this?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

She keeps saying Robert is her favourite and there's some mild objectification. A friend of mine who has seen him in real life says TV is not doing him justice!

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭golfball37

Robert and Mia Dunphy were rumored to have gotten close last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

Johnny Logan is going is doing a performance on Sunday night!

Yippie! I love Johnny Logan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

It’s kinda similar to a thing Claudia does in Strictly too with Gorka. She used to do it with Alijaz as well

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

Mia Dunphy back with husband Johny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Johnny has been dating Rachael Tracey for five years!

http://maureenvwardtalentagencyireland.com/mvw%20talent%20profiles/rachel-tracey/#

As far as I know they’re extremely happy together & have been living together for quite some time.

https://twitter.com/johnnyward7/status/1079894618488086529?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

It’s kinda similar to a thing Claudia does in Strictly too with Gorka. She used to do it with Alijaz as well

I wonder if Nikki did the same with Valeria would it be seen as " cute "

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

banoffe2 wrote: »
    Mia Dunphy back with husband Johny
    Delighted

Johnny has been dating Rachael Tracey for five years!

http://maureenvwardtalentagencyireland.com/mvw%20talent%20profiles/rachel-tracey/#

As far as I know they’re extremely happy together & have been living together for quite some time.

https://twitter.com/johnnyward7/status/1079894618488086529?s=21

I hadn't even heard of him before DWTS so wasn't aware. Got the impression from something/somewhere that he was single but obviously wrong!

• Advertisement

golfball37 wrote: »
    Robert and Mia Dunphy were rumored to have gotten close last year.

I don't remember seeing Robert last year.

Advertisement