Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

I would like to see Mairead win the competition as she is someone that had no obvious background in dance before the competition began and has improved immensely from week one. Johnny Ward shouldn't be in it as he already has a massive advantage over the others and it defeats the point of the competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

pjohnson wrote: »
    Ah jaysus Conspiracy theories now.

Cliona has been overmarked for weeks.

It was as though they had been setting up Cliona to win from the beginning....speaking of conspiracies!! ;)

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    And John is a sweetheart
    I'm biased but yea, he is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Fred is a lovely man.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Much prefer if Johnny did some new episodes of Love/Hate instead of this silly soppy dancing show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

WOW!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Well fook me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Wow !! Well done Fred !! Didn't see that coming

Yaaaay well done Fred. I'm glad he's staying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Ah Giulia is so shocked and you can see she is delighted and it means something to her - fair play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Fred had his bags packed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Aw...Vitali looks gutted, just want to give him a hug

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Delighted Fred was saved. Know he’s not the best dancer but always enjoy watching him so much.

Dana let them down ! So beige

Oh janey. I really did think Fred would go.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Giulia is in shock. She was nearly in tears after Julian saved them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

No Fred Astaire but I thought Clelia was better.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Bad and all as Fred was he was still better than the fair city one tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Well I'm glad he's there because I love watching him. The shows producers gave him a shot and he's done himself and his family proud.

if it was a sport, it would be like putting a professional player into an amateur league.

you may love watching him and yes he has done his family proud, but then again, name one dancer who has not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

Fair duce to Clelia. Lovely leaving speech.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

by the way, i think somebody off the show is reading this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FluffyUnicorn

Thought Clelia was better there.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,607 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Nicky's song sou d good at the end compared to this years one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭caviardreams

pjohnson wrote: »
    Giulia is in shock. She was nearly in tears after Julian saved them.

Yeah, usually you get a sense that the pros are not really all that invested - like if they go, they go, but Giulia really seemed emotional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

by the way, i think somebody off the show is reading this thread!

Why??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I actually couldn't see her being saved again, fair play to Fred BTW, I'm glad for him but Clelia is a better dancer.
    The judges apart from Brian, lost their credibility there for me, it's a popularity contest now so if the judges have their way then Johnny is the winner.
    She danced better in the dance off than her original, don't think Fred changed anything really and still got by her after worse marks prior. Joke.

Edward M wrote: »
    I actually couldn't see her being saved again, fair play to Fred BTW, I'm glad for him but Clelia is a better dancer.
    The judges apart from Brian, lost their credibility there for me, it's a popularity contest now so if the judges have their way then Johnny is the winner.
    She danced better in the dance off than her original, don't think Fred changed anything really and still got by her after worse marks prior. Joke.

Do the judges scores count in the final ? I can't remember how the Irish one worked

if it was a sport, it would be like putting a professional player into an amateur league.

you may love watching him and yes he has done his family proud, but then again, name one dancer who has not?

None of the other dancers have had the hard time Johnny has had in the last couple of weeks. It's no way easy to continue to compete in the show after what has happened. Fair play to him for doing so. People are voting for him so it's more than me that likes seeing him there. He's a great dancer and I think he deserves to be on the show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,607 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Do the judges scores count in the final ? I can't remember how the Irish one worked

No, from what I remember.

Advertisement