Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Johnny is the best dancer by far but he has a huge advantage over everyone else from day one which is not really fair.

I would prefer to see Fred win than Johnny .

• Registered Users Posts: 23,768 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I liked that from Fred. He has bags of energy for a larger guy.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

pjohnson wrote: »
    We aren't worthy oh mighty Ryan.

I’m guessing he feels sore that RTÉ didn’t consider him worthy of being paired with a better contestant than Eilish O’Carroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

I love Giulia!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ryaner179

"Everyone wants fred in the final"... no we dont?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Julian is looking unwell tonight I think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭caviardreams

dee_mc wrote: »
    That was great from Fred!
    I really enjoy watching him dance - he had great rhythm from the start but his frame and stamina have come on in leaps and bounds over the weeks.

In fairness, even when he is not the best, you can tell he gives 100% unlike some of the poorer contestants in previous years. He has also really, really improved too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I would prefer to see Fred win than Johnny .

Absolutely. At least Fred has gradually improved and grown from the first day out. What is so interesting about watching someone who has huge experience and already perfect from day 1 like Johnny?

In fairness, even when he is not the best, you can tell he gives 100% unlike some of the poorer contestants in previous years. He has also really, really improved too.

Guy has shed a fair chunk of weight aswell.

He throws himself in every week.

Giulia clearly has put a crap tonne of work in. Her reaction last week was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Good dance but not hitting the high spots for me tbh .

Loved it!! :)

• Advertisement

Love Johnny and Emily!

They were fab!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭skearnsot

I’m so over Jennifer zamparelli - fed up to the back teeth of her unfunnyness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

That was magical from Mairead.

Could Mairead get any more shaky? Not even a scarf to trip her up and she is shaky as hell]

Also lol where was Jen's "that is how you do a seconds dance " to Cliona when she got lower scores and a mess up she didn't even cause the bias is absolute bollocks

It was the blokes fault for the scarfgate incident. I rewatched it on replay and he threw it away but didn’t throw it far enough. We cannot blame the lovely Cliona for this, even if she also dropped it at the very beginning of the song.

I think Cliona was also trying to remind us, in a diplomatic way, :D when she was complimenting Robert's choreography, that the scarf was his 'fault' anyway! I'd really have loved if she had been partnered with Vitali as he is a brilliant choreographer.

John is an amazing choreographer. Brilliant.

John is an amazing choreographer. Brilliant.

Especially at the ballroom dances. Seems like a really nice guy too

Loved that Viennese waltz , it was beautiful

Azatadine wrote: »
    Yes, looks beautiful. Really lovely person I'd say.

Giulia is my favourite of the female professionals. Her delight when they get through is as great as Fred's ! :)

Again with im not sexy ****e from Mairead, we get it you had a baby and have kids......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Mairead’s husband looks like a right dork. How did he get her??

Ryaner179 wrote: »
    Could Mairead get any more shaky? Not even a scarf to trip her up and she is shaky as hell]

Also lol where was Jen's "that is how you do a seconds dance " to Cliona when she got lower scores and a mess up she didn't even cause the bias is absolute bollocks

Ah here you cant seriously talk about bias. Last week ya were whinging about sexism yet now you are outraged at a woman getting 30.

You've a fetish for the weaker pair plain and simple. (I say pair as Robert is undoubtedly hindering her compared to John actually working with Mairead.)

Robert is such a show off though...

That fiasco with the scarf tonight is only part of it! As for that puppet farce last week for a charleston, of all dances!! :mad:

Ah here you cant seriously talk about bias. Last week ya were whinging about sexism yet now you are outraged at a woman getting 30.

You've a fetish for the weaker pair plain and simple.

Weaker pair, fred in still in the show ffs he is weakest by far and im outraged her shaky frame in the spins wasnt even brought up its more help the rte staff get to the final bull****

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Mairead’s husband looks like a right dork. How did he get her??

So eh Mairead, what first attracted you to the very wealthy successful business that’s now your husband?

Best dance f the night there as we got to see Kai :D:D:D

Ryaner179 wrote: »
    Again with im not sexy ****e from Mairead, we get it you had a baby and have kids......

You are a very angry little bunny aren't you ?

Roberts choreography is kak.

Absolutely agree!! Poor Cliona stuck with him! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Johnny and Emily dance so perfectly together. Could watch them all night. He's the winner for me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Rte pushing hard for a female winner this series. Can see the fix happening if Johnny doesn't win it's a joke

Advertisement