Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Well we all know that Fred will go tonight but after this I don’t think Johnny will win it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Lorraine is going to find it very hard to pick who goes through here. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FluffyUnicorn

Wow, Johnny not getting the votes...didn’t expect it. I didn’t think he was a likeable guy from the beginning, but I thought the sad passing of his father halfway through the series would earn him a lot of votes (without being cynical, just the natural sympathy of people), but apparently not. He is an excellent dancer, but I do find him overly intense and too forced in nearly every dance.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ryaner179

I fully expect Johnny to get the oh poor him in the dance vote next week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

In fairness, even when he is not the best, you can tell he gives 100% unlike some of the poorer contestants in previous years. He has also really, really improved too.

You can also sense the great chemistry between himself and Giulia. Plus he really can dance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,768 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

leahyl wrote: »
    Well we all know that Fred will go tonight but after this I don’t think Johnny will win it

Think it's still Johnny to win or maybe Mairead. John will bring in the brilliant ballroom routines in next week so Mairead will push him score-wise anyway.

Robert wont match Emily or John anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Will they have to do both of their dances each in the dance-off now??

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Fred was my guy the whole way through. He gave some entertainment the whole way through. I.m dreading my next phone bill !!!! Gave him loads of votes every week.

https://twitter.com/Fivetimesmoref1/status/1107382494226202624

Glad people say through this too serves the producers right for giving him two extra dancers no need for it

pjohnson wrote: »
    Guy has shed a fair chunk of weight aswell.

He throws himself in every week.

Giulia clearly has put a crap tonne of work in. Her reaction last week was great.

I love how delighted Giulia is when Fred gets through. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Loved Fred too. Will be sorry to see him go. He gives it his all and you can really see improvement every week.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I really did not like this Paso of Johnny’s. It was repellant.

That was magical from Mairead.

Yes, it was beautiful. John loves those dances.

Johnny tooting his own horn there lol, he’s annoyed I’d say

Thought it was a bit unfair to have some of the professional dancers with him.

I think Mairead has got progressively worse. She was great at the beginning but had been over-marked by the judges these last few weeks and has been very shaky. I’m tired of hearing about kids and not being sexy .....excuses, excuses. If she wins it’s because RTÉ wants one of their luvvies to win.

Winner should be Cloina or Johnny.....not Mairead.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,768 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

If Fred got saved here Giulia would explode :pac:

Johnny and Emily saying if its the last time we dance together, yeah right no one believes the false modesty guys...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

The professional dancers with Johnny folks could have made him look very average but they didn't. Shows you how good he is. Seemed to go against him mind, so who knows. Can't see him win it now though.

My gf thinks Mariead will do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Well done Fred he was a great entertainer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Delighted for Johnny and Emily but I am sad to see Fred go home. He's a lovely man and has done himself proud.

Johnny and Emily dance so perfectly together. Could watch them all night. He's the winner for me!

Absolutely! :)

The peoples hero.....

I think it’ll be Mairead for the win

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FluffyUnicorn

I’m hoping for a Cliona win next week :)

Thanks Fred. He progressed so far feom his first dance. He has raised his profile with the public. Dont know who I will be voting for next week yet.

ricero wrote: »
    Rte pushing hard for a female winner this series. Can see the fix happening if Johnny doesn't win it's a joke

Totally agree. It will be a farce if he doesn't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

brooke 2 wrote: »

The winner is the one chosen by the public . Its who they enjoyed watching and feel deserve it . So its no farce just the peoples choice
    If I vote I will be voting for Mairead or Cliona because I enjoyed their progress and enjoyed their sense of fun

brooke 2 wrote: »

Its a farce he is there without even a mention of previous dance experience, not even a single mention from Nicky/Jen or any judge and it finally caught up with him this week along with having two pros when no one else did

What will be a massive farce is if he is not on first next week 11 weeks in and he has never been on first yet Mairead has been and Cliona was on first for FOUR different weeks that is a farce

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Well that suited Johnny , serious and intense

He and Emily together make a powerful team.

Advertisement