Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

These remarks sound a bit unfair. Can we let Holly be? Why pick on one person like that? Uncalled for, IMO.

Uncalled for? Ah, here. That is not fair.

What it is is f*cking weird, obsessed and stalkerish conversation. I thought the mods were on to this bizarre thread derailing witch hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Move on, guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭KAMG

Does anyone agree with Mairead that she is not sexy. Cos i certainly don't. I think she is very hot. 10 years ago id say she was savage altogether. I don't remember her on tv back then. I just knew her from the Ray Darcy show on today fm and she seemed great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Looks like poor Vitali has taken up modelling for stock photography since getting booted out LOL :pac::pac::p:p

https://redlink.com/bmj-partners-with-redlink-to-offer-remarq-on-bmj-open/

*Ah come on, it does look a *little* like him :D:o

• Registered Users Posts: 86,826 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Westlife performing in the final

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

No surprises there.
    I wonder will they mime? And will there be high stools?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

dee_mc wrote: »
    No surprises there.
    I wonder will they mime? And will there be high stools?

I'm disgusted with you, absolutely disgusted, you forgot the key change:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

CFlat wrote: »
    I'm disgusted with you, absolutely disgusted, you forgot the key change:pac:

Ah now, the epic keychange goes without saying!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭golfball37

This is why I love sky plus and it’s fast forward function!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

golfball37 wrote: »
    This is why I love sky plus and it’s fast forward function!

Sure westlife are grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,612 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The finalists are on The Late Late Show tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Will Johnny be on as well ?. He hasn't been on any of the other programmes that the rest have been on numerous times ?

Will Johnny be on as well ?. He hasn't been on any of the other programmes that the rest have been on numerous times ?

He's meant to be!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Oh he sure is. I feel sorry for him because the main topic of conversation is his dad. It's only a few weeks. I know how I felt only a few weeks after my dad died and would have hated to constantly talk about it.
    The cynic in me says "milk it, Jonny! It's worth votes!!!"

Again?

How many times now has someone from DWTS (this series) been on TLLS and Ray D'Arseholey show :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭golfball37

It’s a done deal already that mairead will win. The RTÉ girl herself. No coincidence she gets high marks in penultimate week to make her a contender.
    Johnny deserves to win but I wouldn’t begrudge Cleeona winning tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I caught the last section of Can't Stop Dancing earlier and Mairead was crying (no really, she was actually crying) 'cos now she was over 35 and had babies and she's now invisible and the bookies had written her off early because she was only just after having a baby.

I wasn't sure if it was a strategy to get votes or if she was auditioning for a role in a Marvel movie - superpowers include invisibility and the ability to have babies.

Again?

How many times now has someone from DWTS (this series) been on TLLS and Ray D'Arseholey show :rolleyes:
    First time for some reason that Johnny has appeared on any rte show. ?

In relation to Dancing with the Stars or in generally?
    He was on The Ray D'arcy Show before and Today with Maura and Daithi about other issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

DeepBlue wrote: »
    I caught the last section of Can't Stop Dancing earlier and Mairead was crying (no really, she was actually crying) 'cos now she was over 35 and had babies and she's now invisible and the bookies had written her off early because she was only just after having a baby.

I wasn't sure if it was a strategy to get votes or if she was auditioning for a role in a Marvel movie - superpowers include invisibility and the ability to have babies.

Honestly Mairead really annoyed me with this nonsense . She is whinging about mothers of young babies being invisible etc ? She must live in an odd world as mums of young babies get a lot of attention and support etc where I live
    Babies don't define you and she is the one bringing them up at every given opportunity . .

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Honestly Mairead really annoyed me with this nonsense . She is whinging about mothers of young babies being invisible etc ? She must live in an odd world as mums of young babies get a lot of attention and support etc where I live
    Babies don't define you and she is the one bringing them up at every given opportunity . .

It’s ridiculous at this stage.
    Having babies is a blessing, millions of us do it , stop whinging about them making you invisible , when you have young babies it’s not all about you.
    Mairead has a far higher profile than most ordinary mums out there, invisible she is not ! Isn’t she on some travel programme recently aired too ?
    Get over yourself Mairead and thank your lucky stars.

Cliona or Johnny getting my vote.

In relation to Dancing with the Stars or in generally?
    He was on The Ray D'arcy Show before and Today with Maura and Daithi about other issues.
    In relation to dancing with the stars. First time was last night. Good to see him wearing daffodil as well. Really want him to win. If not then cliona .

DeepBlue wrote: »

If only she was invisible, the moany wagon

Johnny or Cliona to win

If only she was invisible, the moany wagon

Johnny or Cliona to win

In fairness, as much as the baby baby, mother, children, pregnant, after giving birth body, working mother, hate being away fom my children (as if she wasn't given the choice) constant references bug me, I don't think she is moaning.
    More a combination of exaggerated for the camera emotion, pride and look at me, I have done everything against the odds in giving birth but could do with a few quid as well as a few kids at the minute spouting so I am self titling myself Mairead Working Mother Farrell Ronan!

She seems good craic Mairead and if she stopped defining herself as Irelands only working mother, I think she would, along with Fred be the most bearable company on the show.

Johnny Ward lays down gauntlet to Dancing With The Stars final rivals claiming he ‘works harder than the two women combined.

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/tv/3899297/johnny-ward-dancing-stars-final-works-harder/

He really takes himself far too seriously. Very intense. There was some bizarre quotes from him there

He really takes himself far too seriously. Very intense. There was some bizarre quotes from him
    It's the sun. Poor guy probably never said half of that anyway.

Right so Cliona to win

Would really like Johnny to win. But as it seems so set up this year for a woman to win. Then definitely would go with cliona.

• Advertisement

Would really like Johnny to win. But as it seems so set up this year for a woman to win. Then definitely would go with cliona.

Johnny's supporters will be really behind him this week tough after being in the bottom last week.

Advertisement