Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ryaner179

I think it will be Mairead and although Johnny's "comments" in the Scum do should a bit like sour milk he also has a point about her going to schools etc

I think it will be a great final and maybe there could be a chance that a great dance might clinch the win but 75% sure its Mairead

• Registered Users Posts: 30,612 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

This year I'm unsure other years it was easier.
    One thing I do know is country music fans can be scarily obsessive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

At least it's going to be a great final.
    I'd like to see Jonny win but he's too bloody earnest and that detracts from him.
    Cliona - her partner is crap and hasn't done her any favours. I'd hate to think he'd be the winning pro because he's one of the weakest pros on the show.
    Mairead - unconvinced by her Latin and she needs to stop the whole "I'm a mum" schtick. However, John is really nice and his ballroom dances with her have been very enjoyable.

My kids are demanding I vote for Jonny so I guess, "alea iacta est"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Ryaner179 wrote: »
    I think it will be Mairead and although Johnny's "comments" in the Scum do should a bit like sour milk he also has a point about her going to schools etc

I think it will be a great final and maybe there could be a chance that a great dance might clinch the win but 75% sure its Mairead
    Haven't bought that so called newspaper for last 15 years. Still doubt Johnny said that myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I would like Cliona or Mairead to win . I find Johnnys dancing far to intense with no joi de vivre or showing any enjoyment
    Cliona is a joy to watch and seems a lovely girl . Mairead has come on so far and learned so much and John is a sweetheart
    If only Mairead could drop the " I am a 35 year old mammy " spiel and stop acting like she is the first woman in the world to have a child and work ,
    If Mairead manages one night without mentioning her age or baby or invisibility I might vote for her , one mention of how marvellous she is for doing what we all do and my vote goes to Cliona

• Advertisement

Looking at the dance selection I think mairead has the more crowd pleasing one especially the Charleston as the judges pick. Cliona and Johnny have less crowd pleasing dances. It could all come down to the showdance tbh.

I wonder if they'll announce whether or not there is going to be a fourth series when the show is over tonight like they did last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭golfball37

Mairead will win and once again the 3rd best dancer in final brings home the bacon. The judges will be especially enthusiastic towards her as they were last week. The timing wasn’t coincidental imo.

golfball37 wrote: »
    Mairead will win and once again the 3rd best dancer in final brings home the bacon. The judges will be especially enthusiastic towards her as they were last week. The timing wasn’t coincidental imo.

?Jake was miles better then Deirdre last year and just a tad behind Anna in my opinion anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Ryaner179 wrote: »
    ?Jake was miles better then Deirdre last year and just a tad behind Anna in my opinion anyway

Agreed

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Good opener! Nicky held his own, didn’t realise he could throw a few shapes

• Advertisement

I never heard of him , was Brian a ballroom dancer ?

Good opener! Nicky held his own, didn’t realise he could throw a few shapes

He was a contestant on Strictly

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Enjoy everyone , hope the winner is the one who most deserves it :)

Shout out to Marengo , who hasn't posted in a while , hope you get to watch it .

The music and lightning put me right off that

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    He was a contestant on Strictly

Never watched it!

Never watched it!

He wasn't bad at all on it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Beautiful dance .

Johnny can dance bit still way too serious

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Jennifer's right eye looks infected or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Gas to see holly in the background with a forced smile plastered on her face! Can’t be leaving people with the little miss sour puss impression

Gas to see holly in the background with a forced smile plastered on her face! Can’t be leaving people with the little miss sour puss impression

Its so obvious !!

I never heard of him , was Brian a ballroom dancer ?

Yes, eight time all Ireland winner!

The music is awful tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Do the judges' scores even matter tonight? Or is it all based on the public vote for the final?

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Do the judges' scores even matter tonight? Or is it all based on the public vote for the final?

Public vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

The music is awful tonight

Did not like Cliona's dance at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭Icsics

Too much rolling on the ground Mairead!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭Icsics

Has Leo nothing else to be doing?

• Advertisement

John is fabulous