Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

This lineup is rubbish I don’t think I’ll bother watching this time. I will watch the new love island in South Africa instead. Thank god Lottie Ryan won’t be on that.

Theres only one person who I cant stand. So I think I will watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,916 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Theres only one person who I cant stand. So I think I will watch.

I wonder who that is!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Micheal Carruth could have his triplet brothers do one dance every three weeks !!One could learn a waltz and the other a cha cha .None of us would know the difference

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Anyone watch the 6 o’clock show today?? A certain contestant from last year was on, taking digs at Mairead by saying she should have had a few kids so she could have talked about them and would have stayed on the show for longer.
    Err hello, the reason you were kicked out was because you are completely unlikeable and have zero personality. And no man would go anywhere near you so the only kid you will ever have is one of the billy goat form.

Anyone watch the 6 o’clock show today?? A certain contestant from last year was on, taking digs at Mairead by saying she should have had a few kids so she could have talked about them and would have stayed on the show for longer.
    Err hello, the reason you were kicked out was because you are completely unlikeable and have zero personality. And no man would go anywhere near you so the only kid you will ever have is one of the billy goat form.

She spoke a lot of sense on show just now. And she's right about the multiple babies contestant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭Azatadine

I assume this was Holly Carpenter?

She spoke a lot of sense on show just now. And she's right about the multiple babies contestant.

Glenda should do well as she is bubbly and likeable, and she doesn’t just bleat on about herself all the time, unlike person in the 6’oc today. You can see why Glenda is such a good interviewer as she engages with the other person so well. Mairead is similar tho not as good at putting other person as the focus.
    Your’wan who was guest on the 6’oc cannot seem to think bout anything but herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭golfball37

Good to hear Holly is ok after a maniac crashed into her last week in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I don’t like that person but looking at last year’s competition objectively Mairead did not deserve to win based on ability and her performances - despite being the first woman ever to have children, a truly amazing accomplishment.

golfball37 wrote: »
    Good to hear Holly is ok after a maniac crashed into her last week in the city.

Oh tell me more....I missed that.

• Advertisement

I don’t like that person but looking at last year’s competition objectively Mairead did not deserve to win based on ability and her performances - despite being the first woman ever to have children, a truly amazing accomplishment.

Possibly been married to a multi millionaire helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Rmgblue

When does it start?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

5th Jan, afaik.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Here we go again

• Registered Users Posts: 30,613 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'm not feeling overly excited about this series for some reason! It's either that or thinking of all the ad breaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

I'm not feeling overly excited about this series for some reason! It's either that or thinking of all the ad breaks.

Once you see Julian Benson twirl onto the dancefloor wearing an extravagant outfit you'll be right back in the mood for it.

Once you see Julian Benson twirl onto the dancefloor wearing an extravagant outfit you'll be right back in the mood for it.

Julian is the best part of the show, by far.

Julian is the best part of the show, by far.

At least he's a fair judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,351 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Cant see how Ryan Andrews is not classed as a professional dancer?

I had a reason to be there!!!
    Sure I saw him as a pretty accomplished backing dancer for Jedward and has done lots of panto

CH3OH wrote: »
    Cant see how Ryan Andrews is not classed as a professional dancer?

I had a reason to be there!!!
    Sure I saw him as a pretty accomplished backing dancer for Jedward and has done lots of panto

He runs a some type of drama and stage school. He's a good dancer.
    It would be a tad like Aidan Fogathy entering a hockey competition. There's a good chance he's going to be good.

• Advertisement

It would be a tad like Aidan Fogathy entering a hockey competition. There's a good chance he's going to be good.

Well the recent celebrity fittest families was a bit of a joke. 2 recently ex Olympians young adults and their teenage kids not so surprisingly won it!! At least the money went to charity, tho it was obvious from the start who would win it.

Well the recent celebrity fittest families was a bit of a joke. 2 recently ex Olympians young adults and their teenage kids not so surprisingly won it!! At least the money went to charity, tho it was obvious from the start who would win it.

Rachel Allen will take part in The Great Irish Bake Offf of they make another series!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Didn’t Johnny Ward run a stage school and have loads of panto experience too?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Rachel Allen will take part in The Great Irish Bake Offf of they make another series!

"And your first challenge is to bake a cake big enough to fit a file and skeleton keys in it"

Didn’t Johnny Ward run a stage school and have loads of panto experience too?

That's correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

I'm in two minds about this. I hate the fawning over the "celebrities" and I dread that part - already my twitter feed is clogged up with preemptive sob stories about them, which is turning me off the whole thing. But, I love the dancing, I think RTE have done a decent job on the production of the show, I like Nicky, and Julian is a joy on a Sunday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,381 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I'm seriously conflicted whether to watch this or Dancing on Ice first!

But since there seems to be no chat going on about DOI, I'll go for this this week. Lets see how long last!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Some of the women are just absolutely immense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Underwhelming opener.

Advertisement