Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,916 ✭✭✭Rfrip

She’s no luck in these things...she was first out in love island too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Yewande is used to going home early.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Ah poor Jewande.....

I think Ray or Michael should have gone before her :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Was between her and Ray so no suprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,191 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

martyoo wrote: »
    Yewande is used to going home early.

She has no personality in fairness

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

It's her personality. Hard to warm to her so I guess nooone voted..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Julian has a slight look of a corpse about him tonight :eek:

Seriously dodgy make up job

He really didn’t sound well tonight . He was quite breathless at times . I hope he is ok and not facing another hospital stay

I couldn’t stand her in love island.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Going to need a miracle to keep the father in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

She's not very well known and the audience for DWTS is typically older than Love Island so that probably explain it.

There's also the Irish mentality of voting for the nice person (Mary Kennedy), the sporting hero (Michael) or the complete underdog (Fr Ray).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,130 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Awe thats a pity I was starting to warm to Yewande. She is lovely looking girl but maybe she does need to work on her personality.

I would have expected either Father Ray or Micheal to go first.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

How did Fr. Ray survive that? Is it the rural vote keeping him in or what? Who is this guy's audience?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Tonight was my first night watching and so far my favourite is Lottie. Thought she was brilliant tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Grainne and kai are my favourites from day one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,351 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Sunday World 2012

" Lottie admits that although she hates the gym, dancing became her saving grace - well, when she wasn't injured.

"I'm a dancer, so I dance a lot. I also teach so that keeps me fit. I've had my fair share of injures, torn ligaments, collapsed arches, ripped ligaments in my ankles...but I love it. I find dancing is great to do when you're stressed. It's great to go into a studio for an hour and literally sweat it out of you.

"There isn't a career for a dancer in Ireland but then there never has been. Most of my friends live in London, New York or LA to work. I trained in New York for a while and loved it.

"I went to The Broadway Dance Centre and it was just like FAME.I loved living there but coming home was depressing."

Even more of a dancer than the fair city guy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Ah here, that's ridiculous. Sure by the sounds of it she is closer to one of the pros than being one of the celebrities (on many levels! :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

How did Fr. Ray survive that? Is it the rural vote keeping him in or what? Who is this guy's audience?

His parishioners. You'd be surprised at how few votes you need to survive in the early stages
    Loved the pro dance tonight. Thought it was very good.

Anyone notice that Mary Kennedy's dress was an altered version of the one Michelle Visage wore for her salsa in Strictly last year?

Laura is absolutely amazing at ballroom. Worth watching her dance with Brian again just to watch how she dances.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Not in Kansas

CH3OH wrote: »
    Sunday World 2012

"I went to The Broadway Dance Centre and it was just like FAME.I loved living there but coming home was depressing."

Even more of a dancer than the fair city guy

Fabulous as she is to watch, it's ridiculous. Tonight she danced to a higher standard than Karen, who I've always thought is the weakest of the female pros.

She will get to the final for sure but I don't think she will win it as people like to see a journey of some sort. There is no room for improvement...she's amazing.

Aidan is my favorite so far as he has come from a different world and is doing really well!

I was outraged at first that the priest didn't go but actually if you were to judge by enthusiasm for the show the right person went. She seemed to not care very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

She will get to the final for sure but I don't think she will win it as people like to see a journey of some sort.

Aidan is my favorite so far as he has come from a different world and is doing really well!

Just remember, it's primarily a popularity contest so she still needs the votes.

As for Aidan, I really like him. He's good craic and is putting in a lot of effort and improving

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

Aidan seems very down to earth, and very good on the dance floor, great carriage, timing and posture, I have no doubt he will get a very strong GAA vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

Cant understand why someone with two left feet would sign up for this or be signed up for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭skittles8710

banoffe2 wrote: »
    Cant understand why someone with two left feet would sign up for this or be signed up for it?

€€€€€€

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

banoffe2 wrote: »

A priests salary is next to nothing. And for the hours they work they are paid less than minimum wage. Ok they get free house, car and food, but still they would have no real chance to build up a stash of savings.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,191 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Odd Charleston.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Brian barely danced at all in that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Thought that marking was a touch harsh on Glenda

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Glenda deserved a higher score than brian

Glenda deserved a higher score than brian

You are not a fan of Brian of course!

• Advertisement

Well he got Grainne into the pool so his week wasnt wasted.

Advertisement