Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

https://m.independent.ie/entertainment/television/dad-would-say-screw-them-lottie-ryan-on-her-dwts-critics-38918102.html

Lottie not happy. Great to see the Sindo follow up these nationally important stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

https://m.independent.ie/entertainment/television/dad-would-say-screw-them-lottie-ryan-on-her-dwts-critics-38918102.html

Lottie not happy. Great to see the Sindo follow up these nationally important stories.

Well thats going to endear her to the public. The judges may save her from all dance off's but she certainly hasnt a hope of winning now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,244 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

pjohnson wrote: »
    Well thats going to endear her to the public. The judges may save her from all dance off's but she certainly hasnt a hope of winning now.

God she is an awful looking woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Sinead looked to be dancing in slow motion I thought

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Mary looks absolutely stunning

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

God she is an awful looking woman.

There's something quite coarse about her, she could start by taking most of the gick off her face.

leahyl wrote: »
    Mary looks absolutely stunning

I thought the waltz was lovely

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I thought the waltz was lovely

I thought it was nice too - she deserved all 6’s

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

This must be the sentimental episode.

I think Laura Nolan is a total ride.

How is that for sentiment?

Claiming she didn't dance much?

Indo article from 10 years ago... " Since the age of six she had trained as a dancer with the intention of going professional.

"That was what I was supposed to do," she says. "I wanted to professionally dance. I spent years doing everything, five, six days a week. I did everything, bar Irish dancing -- ballet, contemporary, jazz. I focused on hip hop, because I knew I wanted to do commercial dancing," she reflects, revealing her natural practicality.

Then, in sixth year, her lifelong dream was brought to an abrupt halt. "There were a couple of incidents; the student visa for America was turning out to be a bit of a nightmare, I got a bad injury in my hip. I ended up going, 'Crap, better fill out the CAO actually seriously,'" she recalls."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/lottie-ryan-a-star-is-born-26688548.html

• Advertisement

Seriously this is an entertainment show , not a sentimental vote grabbing one

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

They're all crying tonight.
    Just get on with the fecking dancing. FFS

Ryan ans Giulia are great.

No idea he had scoliosis.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,263 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

How did Brian get more than Mary?

He was told he’d never dance...at 14...strange thing to say to someone who had no dance experience...lol the guy is amazing but it’s obviously down to his training...not sure it’s fair that he’s on the show but he’s a nice guy

I find Guila mesmerising , beautiful woman

• Registered Users Posts: 36,175 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Priest prancing around with a half naked girl on a Sunday, so nothing new here then .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,130 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

leahyl wrote: »
    He was told he’d never dance...at 14...strange thing to say to someone who had no dance experience...lol the guy is amazing but it’s obviously down to his training...not sure it’s fair that he’s on the show but he’s a nice guy

Sure you could say the same about Lotti about it not been fair. I think fair play to them they applied to be on it or wre asked and excepted so fair play.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,263 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

No father Ray, you're not a dancer!!

This guy is quality television.

• Advertisement

AMKC wrote: »
    Sure you could say the same about Lotti about it not been fair. I think fair play to them they applied to be on it or wre asked and excepted so fair play.

Yeh but then don’t say they have no experience

Time for Kylie to drag Father Ray around again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Oh God, I'm not sure what's worse - the dancing or the murdering of Hallalujah :(

• Registered Users Posts: 36,175 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I'm sure he had her on her knees backstage before they came out, a lil prayer can always help.

His holiness getting down to Leonard Cohen covers.

Should gave Ray the mic for live version while Kylee danced around him.

AMKC wrote: »

Absolutely, but the show shouldn’t make out that they have no dance experience then

Julian is too nice

Kylie always shows herself in a great light :-P

• Advertisement

I think his hand is actually on Kylee's arse there not her back.

Advertisement