Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

SeeMoreBut wrote: »
    Look at Brian when Lottie comes up the steps. Something going on there

What did you see? I didn't notice anything

• Registered Users Posts: 30,615 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Rfrip wrote: »
    I really don’t like Jennifer’s styling this year. Last year was much nicer. Wonder if there is a diff stylist

I don't know much about it to be honest but last week her dress didn't look like something she'd wear.
    This week she has a big sleeve.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Look at Brian when Lottie comes up the steps. Something going on there

Spill the beans

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Gwan Grainne!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Surely Michael or the priest will have to go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Fair play to Micheal he tried . Fr Ray next

• Registered Users Posts: 23,792 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Lottie not getting votes anyway isnt a suprise. Dunno how the priest stayed. A female will be dreading getting him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,917 ✭✭✭Rfrip

That priest is going no where

• Registered Users Posts: 30,615 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

What's Julian's surprise?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

That priest is going no where

I don’t get it , is he that well known ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

What's Julian's surprise?

He will wear a normal suit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

A history of the worst dancer staying a bit too long..

Des Cahill, Marty Morrissey, Bernard O'Shea all went to mid season. Male crap dancers too.

Norah Casey and poor females went more quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

I really don’t like Jennifer’s styling this year. Last year was much nicer. Wonder if there is a diff stylist

I seem to remember that the stylist who used to work on the show died last year, I think they dedicated one of the shows to her.

Seamai wrote: »
    I seem to remember that the stylist who used to work on the show died last year, I think they dedicated one of the shows to her.

That was the make up artist I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭SeeMoreBut

What did you see? I didn't notice anything

Had his back turned when coming up steps and gave her a look. Watch back if you get a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

The stylist from the last few years was Clementine McNiece. She decided to step away this year. She's active on Instagram if you're on that. The lady who died was a make-up artist on the show

The stylist from the last few years was Clementine McNiece. She decided to step away this year. She's active on Instagram if you're on that. The lady who died was a make-up artist on the show

Aw it really shows that’s she’s not doing it this year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

That was the make up artist I believe

My mistake, near enough though!

Had his back turned when coming up steps and gave her a look. Watch back if you get a chance

Sorry a bit slow here, this is Lottie and Brian Ormond the judge?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

pjohnson wrote: »
    Whatever supposed experience Ryan has is dwarfed here by Lottie who has been better than Brian's partner this year and could probably teach any of the other celebs to a good level.

Sorry what? Lottie is better than Laura Nolan? World ballroom finalist and the best ballroom dancer on the show? Oh c'mon...

Anyway, couple of things mentioned by other posters tonight regarding the scoring. Yes it's 50/50 judges/public. However, if two contestants are tied after totting up the judges and public votes, the public score gets precedence. Also, tied judge scores are very bad because it narrows the overall score difference and can pull dancers even near the top of the leaderboard into the bottom.

Regarding the "big surprise" - it's mix-up week next week. Dancers switch partners. Brian Dowling said he would like a male partner so I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if that happened.

Thought the pro dance was very interesting tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Nothing against Fr Ray but if he wins it will be a real slap in the face for the other dancers

If he had any conscience he would stand down

Grainne for me

Naggdefy wrote: »
    Sorry a bit slow here, this is Lottie and Brian Ormond the judge?

Brian Dowling. Sorry for not been clear.

Brian Dowling. Sorry for not been clear.

Oh right. Didn't think he was bi.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

The judge is called Brian Redmond. Brian Ormond is someone who is ? famous for being famous?

Genealogy Forum Mod

lulu1 wrote: »
    Nothing against Fr Ray but if he wins it will be a real slap in the face for the other dancers

If he had any conscience he would stand down

Grainne for me

He won't win. He's bottom every week so at dinner point he'll be in the bottom two and they'll ditch him when the dance off arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Heroditas wrote: »
    He won't win. He's bottom every week so at dinner point he'll be in the bottom two and they'll ditch him when the dance off arrives

I wouldn't bet my life on it .

lulu1 wrote: »
    I wouldn't bet my life on it .

I would

Brian has Kai and Lottie has Emily

I guess he feels she'll take his limelight and hence he's not pleased

• Registered Users Posts: 23,792 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Brian has Kai and Lottie has Emily

I guess he feels she'll take his limelight and hence he's not pleased

Lottie and Emily strange. Woulda thought they'd have just brought Robert/Kylee's husband to partner Brian and put a female sitting out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I like switch up week. It can show if the pro is weaker as a teacher when the celeb does markedly better with someone new with a different style.

The line-up for Switch-Up Week is:
    Spoilers incase people like to keep it a surprise
    Aidan Fogarty and Kylee Vincent dancing the Cha-Cha-Cha to Sigala's Feels Like Home

Ryan Andrews and Laura Nolan dancing the Waltz to Journey's Open Arms

Fr Ray Kelly and Giulia Dotta dancing the Charleston to The Divine Comedy's National Express

Mary Kennedy and Ryan McShane dancing the Jive to Twistin' the Night Away

Gráinne Gallanagh and Pasquale La Rocca dancing the Rumba to Ed Sheeran ft Khalid's Beautiful People

Sinéad O'Carroll and John Nolan dancing the Viennese Waltz to Paloma Faith's Guilty

Lottie Ryan and Emily Barker dancing the Charleston to Meghan Trainor's Woman Up

Brian Dowling and Kai Widdrington dancing the Quickstep to Take That's Out of Our Heads

Advertisement