Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This is beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭caviardreams

RobertKK wrote: »
    This is beautiful.

Agree - Kai is always great at the ballroom numbers imo

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Gráinnes waltz was stunning ! Beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 23,792 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Gorgeous from Grainne :O

Shes a dark horse.

Kai, Giulia and John the best coreographers/teachers imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Late to the party tonight.

Grainne was great but where did Jennifer get the dress....It looks like some sort of crepe paper glue and scissors attempt.

• Advertisement

Oh Wow !! Well deserved 30

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Great performance from Aidan and Emily

The orchestra is fabulous tonight .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Sad to hear about Julian being sick again. Hopefully nothing too serious. The show isn't nearly as entertaining without him.

Mary put in a good performance!

I enjoyed that, the music was fabulous

• Advertisement

Mary did really well , I enjoyed that

That choreo from Giulia! :cool::cool:

Yeah Ryan and Grainne are just on another level.

I liked Sinead and Aidan and thought they were contenders but yeah winner has to be between Grainne and Ryan.

Another 30pts here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,131 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Really good by Mary.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Lorraine getting emotional there. Another 30 here surely.

Guilia is just gorgeous

Delighted for Giulia - she has worked miracles with not so great/limited partners like Fred etc. in the past. She deserves to get a chance to shine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Mary did seem in her element tonight. Grainne and Ryan were fantastic. I'd worry for Aidan if he ends up in a dance off as he was really struggling with one of his legs..

They have all improved so much . Tonight was lovely and the orchestra was gorgeous

Wow, wow, wow. That pro dance :eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,131 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I am going to be controversial here and say I thought some of Father Rays dance was not to bad but next to the others it was not good. I have to say I think its time for him to go as none of the others deserve to be the ones that have to leave. From there on out then it will get a lot harder to decide.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,176 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

It took makeup a whole 5 hours to create those abs

That Chess !! Just amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

AMKC wrote: »
    I am going to be controversial here and say I thought some of Father Rays dance was not to bad but next to the others it was not good. I have to say I think its time for him to go as none of the others deserve to be the ones that have to leave. From there on out then it will get a lot harder to decide.

After Fr. Ray I'd say Mary is a notch below the other 5.

3 tops Ryan, Grainne and Lottie.

AMKC wrote: »
    Since his week with Giulia he seems to have improved considerably dance wise. He also seems to have more fun.

But this week the standard jumped considerably.

Gráinne is really stunning looking

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Can I ask a question?
    I'm no fan if this show, and the women of the house are watching it here in the background - each to their own though. Fair play,, and I've noticed it before but it's particularly apparent tonight with the orchestra, buy the production is waaaayyyyy above what is normally on the RTE channels - sound, lighting, staging, etc is top class in fairness (except for the presenters who's voices are like nails on a blackboard)

Is this an RTE produced show, or is it subbed in by an outside firm?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Very sexist comment from Nicky about Adians abs, if he said “Grainne you’ve the baps our for extra votes” there’d be up roar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

Can I ask a question?
    I'm no fan if this show, and the women of the house are watching it here in the background - each to their own though. Fair play,, and I've noticed it before but it's particularly apparent tonight with the orchestra, buy the production is waaaayyyyy above what is normally on the RTE channels - sound, lighting, staging, etc is top class in fairness (except for the presenters who's voices are like nails on a blackboard)

Shinawil Productions.

I don't agree with you I think the hosts are very good.

• Advertisement

Can I ask a question?

Its produced by Shinawil as far as I know

Advertisement