Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,792 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

RobertKK wrote: »
    I'd save Sinead.

More actual dance and footwork and impressive to watch.

No contest though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Good man Darren - they both don't deserve to be there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Sad sad sad

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Sinead took that so well , well done to them both . So sorry to see her go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Fúck sake, would ye ever stop voting for Fr. Ray!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

If I was Fr. Ray. I'd feel a bit awkward with the group.

He has to be aware how poor he is in comparison to Sinead who left.

Or maybe he isn't aware?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

Fúck sake, would ye ever stop voting for Fr. Ray!

The people voting for Fr. Ray aren't on here you'd have a better chance finding them on the Joe Duffy show:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭MintyMagnum

Sinead one of the few without a sob story for the sympathy vote. Ryan even managed to not antagonise the judges this year. Lovely dancer. Sorry to see her go.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,131 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Sorry to see Sinead go. I would have also kept her but really it should have been neither of them it should have been Fr Ray that went.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭blueberrypie

Liked the orchestra again but don't understand why they have Gemma singing over the instruments.
    They played Bastille which sounded fantastic and she was just "ohing" every now and then ruining it. It adds nothing to the orchestra imo.
    I thought the same thing last year.
    Dancing was ok tonight, Emily this year is firing stuff in, taking up every second of the song. Yes it's energetic but seems really forced at times.
    Happy for Grainne, scoring the thirty. It was beautiful.
    Sorry to see Sinead go as she just danced, no sob sorry as someone mentioned earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Sinead one of the few without a sob story for the sympathy vote. Ryan even managed to not antagonise the judges this year. Lovely dancer. Sorry to see her go.

Nor the boardsies either! Missed him being cranky in here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

CFlat wrote: »
    The people voting for Fr. Ray aren't on here you'd have a better chance finding them on the Joe Duffy show:pac:

I actually voted for him tonight. Because he is one of the very few contestants who is NOT LYING saying he never danced before. Also I don't like the bullying hes getting either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Maybe so but the voting is supposed to be for the best dancers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Grainne ad partner stole the show tonight they were so elegant looking on the stage

And Ryan was brilliant too but for me didnt shine on the stage

And I have to say Lottie was great

I think Ryan will win and if there is a second it will be Lottie

Grainne is just a jo soap so wont have a look in

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

lulu1 wrote: »
    Grainne ad partner stole the show tonight they were so elegant looking on the stage

And Ryan was brilliant too but for me didnt shine on the stage

And I have to say Lottie was great

I think Ryan will win and if there is a second it will be Lottie

Grainne is just a jo soap so wont have a look in

I would like grainne to win.

I would like grainne to win.

Would love her to win . She is just a down to earth girl
    Herself and Kai were in her hometown on wednesday and went to the national schools and the children were so excited

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

The year’s haven’t been kind to Sinead ! My god I thought she was gorgeous when she was in the band !
    Her dancing should be better too for one that did all the band thing !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

The year’s haven’t been kind to Sinead ! My god I thought she was gorgeous when she was in the band !

She's still a beautiful lady, great figure, mid 40s. Bewitched 1998/1999. 21/22 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

I enjoyed tonight’s show. Didn’t agree with the bottom two but that’s the danger with a public vote. I’m sad to see Sinead go, she came across well and was a decent dancer but she seemed to have fallen out of the Top 3 so was vulnerable. She even made Ryan bearable, which is no mean feat. I don’t see Lottie winning, she doesn’t seem to have the public backing.

I thought the orchestra were fantastic. I’ve been very impressed with the all the pro dances this season. I think there’s a danger that Father Ray could win this. In my mind the Top 3 are Lottie, Ryan and Grainne, personally after tonight I’d like Grainne to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭Azatadine

Caprica wrote: »

I thought the orchestra were fantastic. I’ve been very impressed with the all the pro dances this season. I think there’s a danger that Father Ray could win this. In my mind the Top 3 are Lottie, Ryan and Grainne, personally after tonight I’d like Grainne to win.

No, he wont. At some stage the judges will get an opportunity to kick him out.

• Advertisement

Just for sake of argument even if Fr Ray did get to the final dance off shurly the judges couldnt say he was the best no matter who he was up against

• Registered Users Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭Azatadine

Jaysus! That's really, really harsh. I was in my twenties during the time that the band were on the go. Wish I looked half as good as she does all these years later. I think she's lovely looking and seems like a lovely person too. Very harsh post IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,697 ✭✭✭Trampas

Lottie must be disgusted that maybe she hasn’t a hope of winning as public aren’t not behind her. Hard to see her moving up so many people. A memo be going around rte/2fm to vote for Lottie. I wonder are we going to see Lottie in dance off every week now and other gets voted off?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭golfball37

Great to see Gráinne still there. Good looking girls don't have a good record on this thing after Thalia Heffernan and the beautiful Holly Carpenter were voted out inexplicably early in previous seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

golfball37 wrote: »
    Great to see Gráinne still there. Good looking girls don't have a good record on this thing after Thalia Heffernan and the beautiful Holly Carpenter were voted out inexplicably early in previous seasons.

Holly was not voted off inexplicably.

Naggdefy wrote: »
    I don't get all the comments about it being disgraceful, ridiculous.

It's reality tv, voted by the public for many reasons. We've had reality tv for over 20 years. This happens.

Well after Aidan won Year 1 I don't think anyone can complain about results on this show.
    Very sexist comment from Nicky about Adians abs, if he said “Grainne you’ve the baps our for extra votes” there’d be up roar

Not very woke. Eoghan McDermott will scold him, but stop short of bullying. He'll scold him a kind way. :rolleyes:
    Agree - Kai is always great at the ballroom numbers imo

Yes, but he's a camera-wh0re and an annoying prat. Watch anytime they go to Nicki and Kai will be there hogging the camera. Equally, when they all run around in circles saying the lines are open watch him hog it again.

Bet he's trying his damnedest to pull Grainne too. Not that I'd blame him there I guess..............

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Yes, but he's a camera-wh0re and an annoying prat. Watch anytime they go to Nicki and Kai will be there hogging the camera. Equally, when they all run around in circles saying the lines are open watch him hog it again.

Bet he's trying his damnedest to pull Grainne too. Not that I'd blame him there I guess..............

I don’t get the vitriol for Kai, I think he seems a nice enough chap, and he’s been going out with Guilia for ages AFAIK.

Also whore isn’t a bad word ;)

I don’t get the vitriol for Kai, I think he seems a nice enough chap, and he’s been going out with Guilia for ages AFAIK.

Also whore isn’t a bad word ;)

Re. both items in bold - I did not know that, although I'm not sure about the latter - put it this way, it is in my house!

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

I raise you one Karen Byrne for camera whoring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,351 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Fr Ray will be on Prime Time..to discuss the threatening
    abuse he has received.... later in the show

Advertisement