Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,792 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The jokes over now so he can go please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Ah here. The Fr. Ray bandwagon has gone on for far too long at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭Azatadine

Yeah, it's making a complete farce of the whole thing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

People won’t sign up next year if this keeps happening . Why put an effort in if its all about popularity

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Fr. Ray for the win!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    People won’t sign up next year if this keeps happening . Why put an effort in if its all about popularity

It's always been about popularity. They're getting paid and publicity. Of course they'll sign up.

Irish "celebs" trip over themselves to be on TV for a few minutes and RTE will carry on until the last person is watching

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Kai and grainne are the best in my opinion from day one.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,131 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I am very annoyed that Mary is gone. Not going to watch this next week now.
    Its become an absolute joke.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

FATHER RAY, ALL THE WAY

• Registered Users Posts: 30,615 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

iamwhoiam wrote: »

You could also say people would be turned off signing up if they keep on signing up people who'd have a good bit of dance experience already!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Titclamp

I've 50 quid on father ray to win

You could also say people would be turned off signing up if they keep on signing up people who'd have a good bit of dance experience already!

I agree it needs a mix but the duds are usually out by now and then it becomes a competition .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Well at least one of the remaining crap dancers is gone. Just need to get rid of Ray next week. Hopefully Mary's voters will switch allegiance to anyone bar Ray.
    Wasn't blown away by this week's show. Thought the pro dance was awful.
    I really hope one of these days that someone dancing in bare feet steps on a rusty nail.

Thought Aidan is really improving with each passing week though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

AMKC wrote: »
    I am very annoyed that Mary is gone. Not going to watch this next week now.
    Its become an absolute joke.

She's not much better than Ray. Her solo dance was actually more pedestrian than Ray.

Irish people love an underdog. Fr. Ray is an underdog. He's also trying really hard and unlike Marty Morrissey, Does Cahill, Bernard O'Shea is actually improving. He's likeable too.

If you took all the dancers, himself and Grainne have probably improved the most.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

It's a shambles that Ray is getting votes over, well, anyone. I also don't think it's appropriate for a priest to be doing the show.

Lottie is obviously well trained but her samba was excellent and she totally held her own with the pros.

I also didn't like tonight's pro dance but usually love Lilia's choreography.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 7,697 ✭✭✭Trampas

Can Lottie not do a waltz or is she just want to do all energy dance. Felt like they were pushing Lottie more this week.

You just knew the group dance wasn’t going to be much in the scores. Felt like Fr ray and Aidan did a lot of repeat moves from previous weeks.

Can fr Ray win this without going to a dance off?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,514 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Trampas wrote: »
    Can fr Ray win this without going to a dance off?

Yes it's mathematically possible. He must be scoring in or around the highest of all the celebs in the public vote. If he gets into the final, he's going to win it so fingers crossed he gets dragged into the dance-off within the next fortnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

My favourite pro dancers are Emily and kai. They are most consistent weekly.

Fr. Ray will be dancing to the Angelus or Killinaskully theme tune by the sounds of it!

• Advertisement

Naggdefy wrote: »
    Fr. Ray will be dancing to the Angelus or Killinaskully theme tune by the sounds of it!

My Lovely Horse?

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Grainne’s outfit- wowzers

Even Brian had to comment on that outfit.

The Angelus would suit Fr. Ray. The bongs are nicely spaced for timing. He'd keep up. Could do a contemporary dance.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Grainne looks incredible!

I love Jennifer's dress too.

FECK OFF CUP

tenor.gif?itemid=10476223

• Registered Users Posts: 8,574 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

have we jumped the shark, or did that happen a while ago.

I enjoyed watching Kylie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Brian knows he shouldn't have said that! His neck went bright red;)

• Advertisement

Fr. Ray is likeable. He's growing on me. Good humoured. If a bit bonkers.

Advertisement