Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Say Lottie fell. I presume she'd still get through on past record.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,794 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

jluv wrote: »
    I'd actually like Grainne or Aidan to win as their standard is really good for pure non dancers.

But one has to loose to Lottie next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

pjohnson wrote: »
    But one has to loose to Lottie next week?

Or Ryan?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

I’ve only watched a couple of episodes but why do so many people dislike Lottie? To me she seems to be the best dancer and doesn’t seem to be unlikeable, what am I missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

The good thing about tonight is that the four best dancers are left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

Karen couldn't wait till the interview was finished to step into the shot lol

I’ve only watched a couple of episodes but why do so many people dislike Lottie? To me she seems to be the best dancer and doesn’t seem to be unlikeable, what am I missing?

Where she comes from and pack mentality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

We all knew that was going to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

CFlat wrote: »

No actually , for me it’s because she is obviously trained and her raw ambition shows . We are entitled to an opinion

"Pack" is the one voting and she has twice managed to go from so high up to the bottom signifies a rather large issue.

Plus she never improved, the other 4 (even Ray) have all improved as weeks went on.

But sure yeah spin it whatever way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Delighted that kai and Emily the pro dancers are through again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,917 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Lottie is going to be in the final...if she’s in a dance off with Aiden or grainne they will pick her over them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,917 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Pack mentality??? Ah here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

I'll be happy if Ryan or Grainne win - I enjoy watching them. Ryan is a better dancer but I like Grainne's personality

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    No actually , for me it’s because she is obviously trained and her raw ambition shows . We are entitled to an opinion

Not sure why ambition is seen as a negative thing, it is a competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

redbuck wrote: »
    Karen couldn't wait till the interview was finished to step into the shot lol

Why is she like that? So annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

I'd actually say its because shes probably had as much training as some of the pros, she studied dancing in New York

Not sure why ambition is seen as a negative thing, it is a competition.

Because it cancels out the joy of dance in this instance

Lottie's best chance of winning is to knock out Ryan in the semi dance off.

She trained until she was 18 to be a pro dancer yet claims that's not the case iirc.....
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112426628&postcount=7631

• Advertisement

Naggdefy wrote: »
    Lottie's best chance of winning is to knock out Ryan in the semi dance off.

That would be the final nail. Shes already unpopular and being teachers pet 3 times wont endear her. It'd be Grainne to win then (or Aidan if he repeats tonights level of performance)

I find her dancing robotic. She's fine as a person. As said earlier I prefer Grainne, Ryan, Aidan and Ray.

Just opinion.

The cheek of you! I've no idea how you came to that conclusion. I certainly haven't seen that expressed here.

But the fact that she is not truly " a non dancer" in comparison to some of the others and has worked closely with Nicky and Jennifer, it might be viewed that she has an advantage over the others..

iamwhoiam wrote: »

You're absolutely right ye're entitled to an opinion and so am I.

jluv wrote: »
    The cheek of you! I've no idea how you came to that conclusion. I certainly haven't seen that expressed here.

But the fact that she is not truly " a non dancer" in comparison to some of the others and has worked closely with Nicky and Jennifer, it might be viewed that she has an advantage over the others..

Some poster here said they disliked her so much they hoped Fr. Ray would get through! Yeah sure, they are into dancing all right.

Augeo wrote: »
    She trained until she was 18 to be a pro dancer yet claims that's not the case iirc.....
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112426628&postcount=7631

That does put a different slant on things to be fair.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Its funny. People have been complaining about Fr Ray staying in with shouts that its a dance competition not a personality one. So he should be long gone.

But then you have Lottie, who is a fantastic dancer. Brings it every single week and people dont want her to win.

Some poster here said they disliked her so much they hoped Fr. Ray would get through! Yeah sure, they are into dancing all right.

A poster...not a pack of posters..

You're absolutely right ye're entitled to an opinion and so am I.

Yep you are and I will defend myself if I feel you are wrong . All by myself I came to the conclusion that I don’t want Lottie to win . She might be a nice girl but she is dance trained and in my eyes shows no joy or emotion in her dances . She lacks something and the dances leave me cold. I don’t belong to a pack I just feel that way

• Advertisement

Its funny. People have been complaining about Fr Ray staying in with shouts that its a dance competition not a personality one. So he should be long gone.

But then you have Lottie, who is a fantastic dancer. Brings it every single week and people dont want her to win.

Because she has an advantage over others. She is undoubtedly a fantastic dancer and works hard each week on the dances but her training gives her an edge..

Advertisement