Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Eva was rubbish. But Teresa Mannion even worse imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,147 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Ehh what's up doc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Dr.Evil not impressed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Dr.Evil not impressed

I imagine she is disappointed?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

amdublin wrote: »
    So strange they way they keep going on about him??

At the beginning referring to his "illness" was very strange

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,178 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Eva has gotten so much mileage out of this and her marriage break up. Surely the Late Late awaits?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

I was thinkin the exact same thing earlier on. Not much in it but Eva defo better then Teresa.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Well this was the right result, but Des B should not have been in the bottom three and below Teresa, and Katherine should have been above her as well which she mustn't have been as she wound up in the bottom three.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Am I right in thinking that Craig would have given out to Aidan for his pigeon-toes???

That was a great dance by him (apart from the toes!), it's a long, long leap from GAA to dancing and he's bridging that gap very well IMO. That dance definitely suited him.

(But he fairly dumped Valeria on her arse in the last move :eek:)

Teresa is dire, but Des Cahill is even worse imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

I imagine she is disappointed?

I'd imagine so...face on her like a bulldog chewing a nettle when she got the news gave that away..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

To be honest, I would hazard a guess that she really didn't want to do the competition in the first place but due to the fact she is getting plenty of work and her own new programme with RTE, she was, like Des Cahill, cornered in the RTE canteen and "forced" to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Dr.Evil not impressed
    She is furious. Her programme ordering people not to take painkillers when they are in actual pain probably didn't endear voters to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

She is furious. Her programme ordering people not to take painkillers when they are in actual pain probably didn't endear voters to her.

....and I wouldn't even post what i heard a pharmacist call Eva during the week for fear of being banned ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

I'd say they had the solpadeine ready every Sunday around 6.30 all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

I know she has a TV persona to maintain, but to Foggy & all the minors chez Jew, she came across as a horrible person. Au revoir Doc!

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,595 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

duridian wrote: »
    Well this was the right result, but Des B should not have been in the bottom three and below Teresa, and Katherine should have been above her as well which she mustn't have been as she wound up in the bottom three.

I thought it was in no praticular order?

I thought it was in no praticular order?

Except for the final three, I presume?

....and I wouldn't even post what i heard a pharmacist call Eva during the week for fear of being banned ;-)
    Ah here, you can't just drop that in and leg it :eek:

Spill!!!

(if necessary, by PM :D)

Awwww, Dr. Eva's youngfella partner was so diplomatic and generous and nice :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finally the public got the voting right and that annoying woman is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Agreed. Teresa's not even entertaining in a "so bad, she's good" kinda way, the way Des would be. Hope she's next to go. I fear with no dance-off, we may lose decent celebs way before their time to go, like we did with Thalia

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Alpha_zero

Agreed. Teresa's not even entertaining in a "so bad, she's good" kinda way, the way Des would be. Hope she's next to go. I fear with no dance-off, we may lose decent celebs way before their time to go, like we did with Thalia

Lol Thalia a celeb, her problem was no one knew who the hell she was, compared to her Theresa is a rock star.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

^^ I'm not really bothered about people's celebrity...I want the people who are entertaining to stay in, whether it's in a Des C kinda way, or someone who is a lovely dancer and enjoyable to watch, like Thalia was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Except for the final three, I presume?

I think it's completely random. So no, there is no bottom three, they just do that for effect.

Des B most improved.

Vitali best male pro (hubba hubba) and Aiden's partner the best female. Really good competition heating up now. I'm impressed with how hungry many of the middle of the road contestants are to improve. One thing I prefer over Strictly is the rehearsal time being shown, although they may resort to more gimmicky filler as more people are eliminated.

Teresa to go next please...then Des C.

Delighted Dr. Eva went as I am going to the show next week and would have hated for a good contender to be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

That ad with your man

honeybear wrote: »
    That ad with your man

Wut? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

honeybear wrote: »
    That ad with your man

That was meant for the Room to Improve thread, wasn't it?:D

The beardy fella!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Sean looked delighted he was eliminated! He was probably dreading doing a rumba with Dr Evil.
    Teresa is just painfully bad.
    Aidan needs to stop with all the filler material at the start of his dances, although it's not necessarily a bad thing because he has the grace of a wardrobe moving around the dance floor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

They're called out "in no particular order". The only one that's definite, as to placement, is the one that's at the bottom.

Advertisement