Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Dancing in wellies.

ROFL

The devil is in the details lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

That waistcoat :eek::eek:

This is truly awful :o

• Registered Users Posts: 36,147 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

graphics-tarzan-197729.gif

Audi audi audi audi aw.

N the jungle, the peaceful jungle, the lion sleeps tonight....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Thought the samba was fairly poor.

Oh would ye all give over with the football puns.

Enough!

I just realised the male judges have also done a swap tonight. Brian is not the heel tonight, he's being much less critical and vice versa for the other lad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Darren Bennett is ten times better than Julian....do you reckon that RTE/producers read this thread as the main thread about the show for feedback?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Alpha_zero

show is pointless without an elimination

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

It would have been nice to see Karen paired with Dayl as I think she's a far better dancer than she can show given the partners she has had.

Loved the Dayl & Valeria pairing but didn't really enjoy the rest of the swaps. Aoibhinn/Vitalia, Denise/Ryan & Kathryn/Kia all seems to be good pairing with strong chemistry.

No evictions tonight - so no need to suffer any more promos/ads/Amanda.

What are they going to fill the last 20 mins with :confused:

I'm off to see what broken limbs/nerves are happening on The Jump :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm sorry to say but I think Aidan was the worst dancer tonight.

I'd say some people connected to the show have probably given a browse now and again.

I assume this thread comes up fairly high on the list if you were to Google "Dancing with the stars Ireland", so good chance if they are looking for feedback it would be a good place for them to look.

Ksneia shwoing the abs

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm sorry to say but I think Aidan was the worst dancer tonight.
    Don't be sorry he was crap

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Surprising there's so much recap when there's no elimination. I thought the show would end earlier.

Denise and Katherine were my favourites tonight.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭chakademus

I wonder what the craic is actually with Julian? I hope Darren stays. I feel bad saying that though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Imnotthehulk

The set is fantastic.

Aidan seems nervous as heck tonight. Shame he wasn't quite able to pull of the dance, especially as he done pretty well in previous weeks.

Wow - dance off from next week!

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement

Yeah Darren is w way better judge, the other guy just says the same **** over and over

Dance off!!!!! Wahoo!

pinkypinky wrote: »
    Wow - dance off from next week!
    chakademus wrote: »
    Dance off!!!!! Wahoo!

Seriously???

Hallelujah!!!

Same bat time, same bat channel.

Goodnight folks.

Yep! Guess we'll never know if they always planned to introduce it halfway along.

Genealogy Forum Mod

pinkypinky wrote: »
    Yep! Guess we'll never know if they always planned to introduce it halfway along.

They must have discussed it at some stage in the run up. Maybe they thought the judges needed to find their stride first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

I think with 11 competitors they needed a fill-in week to make a 12 or 13 week series...?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Its 12 weeks as far as I know. They have two left the final night I say. Tonight was a challenge for all the celebs but think it was a good thing for them highlight what they can do. They all did well. Hopefully next week they can do just as well and my favourites stay in close to the end! Anything is possible no matter how high a vote they get from the judges the public can still determine how far the dancers will get in the competition. Enjoying the dances!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭Heroditas

That 30 for Dale was a joke. It's DWTS, not SYTYCD.
    Glad to see Aidan at the bottom. I thought he'd been over-marked the previous weeks. Karen seemed a bit upset and I thought some of the comments were a bit harsh that were thrown in her direction.
    Glad to see Katherine get a good score this week. I thought the dance was very interesting.
    Teresa did her best dance this week. Great choreography from Ryan to make the most of it and she actually made a decent stab at it.

Delighted that the dance-off is being introduced next week. That should ensure we lose one of the weaker dancers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,596 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I missed the bit about the dance off being introduced. It's very hard to know who'd be in the bottom two to be honest all I know is Kerry will give Aidan a great vote and Des could get a good GAA vote.

Advertisement