Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Just catching up...it was really interesting to see how everyone did with a different partner. I loved Kai with Aoibhin, Vitali with Catherine and I have to admit Ryan brought a little bit more out of Teresa.

Poor Aiden. I've been a big fan of Karen, but now you would have to wonder if she is a big part of the reason Des is a bit of a joke. Aiden was awful this week! The same silly move over and over played for a tired 'look he has abs' joke, it seemed. The judges were right to criticise her. It was terrible choreography.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,596 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭golfball37

At least it wasn't the cupboard anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭seablue

sadie06 wrote: »

Poor Aiden. I've been a big fan of Karen, but now you would have to wonder if she is a big part of the reason Des is a bit of a joke. Aiden was awful this week! The same silly move over and over played for a tired 'look he has abs' joke, it seemed. The judges were right to criticise her. It was terrible choreography.

I was thinking the same. She's a fantastic dancer, but maybe not a great choreographer - goes for the joke element rather than sophisticated routines.

You can see they difference with someone like Ryan. Thought he was just lucky he got a good dance partner in Denise, but he got Teresa to up her game this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Dance off tonight should be good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ugh

Amanda reminds me of a crappy eurovision host - who it's funny for eurovision coming from Sweden. Very annoying every Sunday night

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Wow. This is awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Fab performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Good start by Dayl and Ksenia. Hard to follow last week for her psychologically. Everyone will be making the comparison with the 3 x 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I like Amanda's dress this week, it kinda reminds me of the dress from Indecent Proposal.

e12e52ed8acb19dd6b9aabdfede0d184.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I wonder are Dayl and Ksenia an item?? They look very close!

Myself and herself here were on the edge of her seat for fear he'd drop her during that :eek:

I wonder are Dayl and Ksenia an item?? They look very close!

There's a picture of Dayl and his girlfriend in RSVP!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭caviardreams

There's a picture of Dale and his girlfriend in RSVP!

Ooops maybe not then! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Alpha_zero

There's a picture of Dayl and his girlfriend in RSVP!
    Ksenia is way hotter to be fair, not even close to being in the same league.

Alpha_zero wrote: »
    Ksenia is way hotter to be fair, not even close to being in the same league.

Than Dayl or the one in RSVP?

Dayl was brilliant again tonight and Tersea wasn't half bad. Can't wait for Des :D

This could be spectacular

Incredible performance by Denise.

Denise wow!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Des is in tears, how touching.

Reminds me a little bit of Des!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,147 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

ireland7.gif

Very nice by Des and the lovely Karen

I think Des did very well tonight

I'd put whiskey in her jar .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

very good point there. I imagine she is a very popular figure in the Irish dancing (as opposed to Irish dancing, in the Michael Flatley sense!) circuit. She probably has legions of support from that industry whereas the other European dancers wouldn't attract such votes.

I'd love to do a study into the demographics of Irish "talent" show voters. Obviously family/friends are a huge part.

Theresa would be attracting a lot of support from cancer survivor groups I would imagine

The boyband guy would have obvious fans

Tommy Dillon's daughter probably has a large social network of friends and is probably using this to give her career another boost

Des Bishop is Des Bishop, smarmy but well known

Katherine Lynch has a fan following, is very likeable and probably has a great social network also. She is also entertaining and giving a good account of herself as a dancer.

Kerry people stick together so O Mahony will attract enough votes to keep him in until mid point (cough cough Healy Raes)

Again, Denise McCormack will rely heavily on friends initially but now she will also attract voters based on her merits as a dancer.

I can't quiet figure out Eva's fan base. I know she is well known by viewers but would they pick up the phone to vote for her? I reckon she will go within next 2 rounds, bar a conspiracy.

I was shocked with Hughie's exit and it smells extremely fishy. There does seem to be a nasty vibe against him though on social media, a lot of it through association with his fella. I still was shocked he didn't get votes considering his notierity at the minute and the fact that he was garnering a lot of publicity.

Exits, I predict: (based on my scientific analysis of the voting system!)
    3. Eva/Des Bishop
    4. Eva/Des Bishop
    5. Aidan O Mahoney
    6. Teresa Mannion
    7. Aoibheann/Des Cahill
    8. "/"
    9. Katherine Lynch/Denise
    Final: Denise or Katherine and Boyband Guy

And Going home this week in accordance with my 100% Prediction Zone was Aidan O Mahoney!

BUT...........The "twist" now means Aidan and Teresa in the final 2 so Teresa is a gonner.............

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Alpha_zero

I'd put whiskey in her jar .
    That's a euphemism, that doesn't take a lot of deciphering!

What was name of the music Des danced to .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Imnotthehulk

What was name of the music Des danced to .

The Marino Waltz

Advertisement