Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,596 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The one thing I think left Dayl down tonight was the song choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Daryl very good. Des should be gone. Didn't like his performance this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭Sunflower 27

I think Dayl is safe.....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,374 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

This is good, but not a patch on Dayl in fairness.

Oooh, did she mess her steps up there???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

Do you know, you may have a point there. Before you said that I'm sure we all didn't realise he is a terrible dancer..........

Well he's the proverbial elephant in the room. No one wants to say he's terrible.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

These competitions will inevitably be won by people who can dance....and although Katherine is undoubtedly great craic and a nice person to boot, her physical shape militates against her being a good dancer..(much like meself!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

exaisle wrote: »
    It's rude to speak with yer mouth full.... ;-)

oh_behave_by_rumper1-d4sflrj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I never warmed to Strictly when I was younger, Mainly because of Bruce. i might give it a chance next season my only concern is I think people take it to seriously and DWTS Ireland seems to be a bit more fun.

Watch this seasons SCD - the standard was unbelievable!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Julian... just get on with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

honeybear wrote: »
    Daryl very good. Des should be gone. Didn't like his performance this week

Of course he should be gone. Does this need to be pointed out!! But he will be there until the final without a doubt so no point getting shocked about it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,150 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

NO sHOKC THERE.

She had to go if Dessy did not .

Meeeow why is Julian so hard on Dayl all the time he never cuts him a break

• Registered Users Posts: 29,374 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Oh shut up Lorraine - a simple yes or no would have done.

And it's meant to be purely the dance-off that's judged - hope the SCD franchise people give them a rap on the knuckles for playing fast and loose with the rules like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

duridian wrote: »
    Jesus Ksenia is a cracker (and so is Karen)

Sure much like yerself, I only watch it for the music...

In fairness no surprises there.
    Still kinda sad to see Katherine going.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,596 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I've been happy with the act going home every week. Vote has never surprised me one little bit.

screamer wrote: »
    Do you know, you may have a point there. Before you said that I'm sure we all didn't realise he is a terrible dancer..........

Well he's the proverbial elephant in the room. No one wants to say he's terrible.....

Really??? He even says it himself! I wouldn't call it an elephant in the room at all! I don't think anyone hasn't acknowledged that he is just a joke act at this stage?!

See ye later folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭Sunflower 27

I always feel sad for the one that gets sent home. All of them seem lovely. Must be gutting when you are enjoying it so much.

duridian wrote: »
    See ye later folks.

See you Katherine. I'll miss you. You were great fun!

• Advertisement

Really??? He even says it himself! I wouldn't call it an elephant in the room at all! I don't think anyone hasn't acknowledged that he is just a joke act at this stage?!

Keep calm there talking toast it's only a reality show after all :-)

screamer wrote: »

Keep calm there talking toast it's only a reality show after all :-)

? I am calm. I merely replied to you. It's a pretty normal reply to what you said in your post! It's you getting worked up about Des Cahill if you want to go down the "keep calm" condescending reply root

I

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

It's really sad to see good dancers like Katherine, who has made so much progress and clearly enjoyed every second, being eliminated because eejits are voting for the likes of Des Cahill.
    Enjoyed most of the dances tonight. Aidan really pulled it out of the bag, I loved it and I typically find the Charleston a bit hard to watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Alpha_zero wrote: »
    Julian just reams off meaningless cliches, end up saying nothing of worth

He's the Louis Walsh of DWTS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

He's the Louis Walsh of DWTS

And whatever scores the first two judges give, he always gives 1 point more

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭Heroditas

That was not a good week. The quality of dancing was much lower than last week.
    A 10 for Aidan? FFS!
    Shame about Katherine but she wasn't great this week. Sorry to see her go though. She was great fun.
    Good to see Denise go through but it appears Ryan isn't taking the criticism well, judging by all the retweeting he's currently doing!

Julian looks so different!
    I thought his comments tonight were of a better standard than before he left for the few weeks, more constructive and a bit less deliberately rehearsed and cliché-ridden :D
    Can't warm to the female judge whatsoever. She seemed to be deliberately bringing the drama tonight with her comments to Denise and her partner - trying to win them a few votes, or does she have a problem with the pro? Either way, her comments sounded unprofessional and petty and unconstructive and poorly phrased, all the things I've come to expect of her throughout the series.
    Oh yeah and I didn't like her dress either but now I'm the one being petty!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

dee_mc wrote:
    Julian looks so different! I thought his comments tonight were of a better standard than before he left for the few weeks, more constructive and a bit less deliberately rehearsed and clichÃ႒©-ridden Can't warm to the female judge whatsoever. She seemed to be deliberately bringing the drama tonight with her comments to Denise and her partner - trying to win them a few votes, or does she have a problem with the pro? Either way, her comments sounded unprofessional and petty and unconstructive and poorly phrased, all the things I've come to expect of her throughout the series. Oh yeah and I didn't like her dress either but now I'm the one being petty!

I think Julian lost weight.

pilly wrote:
    I think Julian lost weight.

Serious weight loss, different make up, the quiff is gone and the hair colour is lighter - he looks way younger.
    How would I go about getting a dose of pneumonia I wonder? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭seanin4711

Dancing with who ever is left in the rte canteen at 1pm friday

Advertisement