Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

dee_mc wrote: »
    pilly wrote:
    I think Julian lost weight.

Serious weight loss, different make up, the quiff is gone and the hair colour is lighter - he looks way younger.
    How would I go about getting a dose of pneumonia I wonder? :D

I know it's mad! He looked great. I'd imagine he's constantly on the go, so he probably could've done with the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 13,183 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sound Bite wrote: »
    Very harsh on Denise i think.

Her red rock colleagues are going all out on facebook encouraging people to vote for her.
    I think Lorraine saying that by deviating from dance they could jeopardize the votes was OTT.
    The average Joe at home, myself included wouldn't know that those steps were not part of the usual routine. We'd just appreciate the quality of dancing which I thought was deserving of a higher score.
    Ryan giving the thumbs down to the scores was childish IMO and wouldn't earn him any likeability cred.

To thine own self be true

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I think Lorraine saying that by deviating from dance they could jeopardize the votes was OTT. The average Joe at home, myself included wouldn't know that those steps were not part of the usual routine. We'd just appreciate the quality of dancing which I thought was deserving of a higher score. Ryan giving the thumbs down to the scores was childish IMO and wouldn't earn him any likeability cred.

He has a bad attitude which is not helping Denise.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I know it's mad! He looked great. I'd imagine he's constantly on the go, so he probably could've done with the rest

I wouldn't have said he looked great at all, I thought he looked very gaunt.
    Also, he was coughing and spluttering a lot if time off-mic. I wonder if he came back a week too early because he was worried about his place on the panel.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Heroditas wrote: »
    I wouldn't have said he looked great at all, I thought he looked very gaunt.
    Also, he was coughing and spluttering a lot if time off-mic. I wonder if he came back a week too early because he was worried about his place on the panel.

He should be worried because if they do season two it has to be Darren!

• Advertisement

pc7 wrote: »
    He should be worried because if they do season two it has to be Darren!

100% agree!

pilly wrote: »
    I think Lorraine saying that by deviating from dance they could jeopardize the votes was OTT. The average Joe at home, myself included wouldn't know that those steps were not part of the usual routine. We'd just appreciate the quality of dancing which I thought was deserving of a higher score. Ryan giving the thumbs down to the scores was childish IMO and wouldn't earn him any likeability cred.

He has a bad attitude which is not helping Denise.
    I really like how Vitali is really modest and humble. He blends into the background without upstaging Aoibheann like some other pro dancers do (whether intentional or not).

I really like how Vitali is really modest and humble. He blends into the background without upstaging Aoibheann like some other pro dancers do (whether intentional or not).

He certainly didn't do that last week in their Paso

Heroditas wrote: »

He certainly didn't do that last week in their Paso
    I don't agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,596 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Aidan O'Mahony wife had their baby this morning and they called it Lucia!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Congrats to Aidan & Family!

I really enjoyed "Can't Stop Dancing" this week. Love the background, behind-the-scenes info, interviews and gossip!

Next week DWTS show is themed: "Ballroom Blitz" . Should be great! Also, a new element - all five couples will perform on stage together for one act.

Next week's CSD will be on Saint Patrick's Day. Hence will be shown at the earlier time of 7.30 pm.

Cheers! All!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Oohh 2 dances tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

AHHHH Des in his skinny jeans :D

Oohh Dessie that was just :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Fair play Karen and Des, that was lively. Great gymnastics there by Karen .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

6 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TOEJOE

A joke.

Why does Nicky keep referring to saving people from the dance off every time the voting number comes up? Didn't they say at the start that the lowest of the 5 acts would be gone tonight without a dance off?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I'd be so pissed if I was at home with a new baby and husband was off dancing all week...

Congrats and welcome baby Lucia

• Registered Users Posts: 36,150 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Crazy amount of dust in the air/

• Advertisement

Denise really puts the work in fair play yo her

Denise deserves 10's

Denise was the best so far, possible 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭blackcard

duridian wrote: »
    Why does Nicky keep referring to saving people from the dance off every time the voting number comes up? Didn't they say at the start that the lowest of the 5 acts would be gone tonight without a dance off?
    No

Deserved 10s.

I'm deaf my children shouted the house down fir the 10s!

Well deserved :)

Great to see Devise getting the full marks for a great performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,150 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Viva Espana

• Advertisement

Dayl is Wow!!

Advertisement