Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Ah, to be fair, they done well in casting a nice mixture of dancers for this I think. #AnyoneButBlathnaidNiCoughdrop...........

I dunno about Blawnidge, but my money is on her 4th cousin (watch the LLS from 17th March to see what I am talking about) Maura Derrane to be on next year's DWTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,150 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I bet they have been getting caught up in the bed sheets .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Alpha_zero

I appeared on the background on Nationwide before, would that do?

expect a phone call, or maybe a carrier pigeon but you're in.

Excellent stuff there from Dayl and Ksenia. Really graceful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

Aidan to go this week.

Would like to see Denise or Dayl win.

Think Aoibhinn is very dull

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,374 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Gawd how I hate the rumba!

Denise Lorraine and Brian bitching at each other a bit tonight - did they have a falling out during the week???

Haha, I'd say there's a fair few boys (and grown men) at home wishing they were Dayl :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Arcadian Dublin

At least Dayl isn't going on about hip hop anymore like he's 50 cent or something.

From your mate an eight
    From Sue a two
    From Clive a five
    From Juan a one .

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Haha, I'd say there's a fair few boys (and grown men) at home wishing they were Dayl :D:D

And girls and women.

• Advertisement

And girls and women.

Ksenia is a vision

• Registered Users Posts: 30,596 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Gawd how I hate the rumba!

Denise and Brian bitching at each other a bit tonight - did they have a falling out during the week???

I saw a video on Aidan, Dayl and Aoibhin all together with with their partners this week and Denise was rehearsing somewhere else and I have noticed this during the series as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭seablue

Sound Bite wrote: »
    Aidan to go this week.

Would like to see Denise or Dayl win.

Think Aoibhinn is very dull

I agree, but with everyone in Kerry voting for Aidan I think he will go through

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This song does not tug on my heart strings, great song though.

I saw a video on Aidan, Dayl and Aoibhin all together with with their partners this week and Denise was rehearsing somewhere else and I have noticed this during the series as well!
    Whoops, wrong name! I meant Lorraine and Brian :o

This is poor in it's execution , but could have been great.

I actually hope the Kerry dope goes through cause dance off will be interesting.

That was a lovely touch, to mention the Coastguard tragedy. Fair play.

Aoibhin and Vitali work marvelously well together. As well as her being graceful, she is s so in sync with him it makes her performance that much better.
    Contrast that with Aidan who never seemed to be able to sync with Valeria tonight....
    And as i type Aoibhin gets the triple ten! Deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Arcadian Dublin

Brian is the Frank Grimes of this show. Everything he says makes sense yet he's still portrayed as the villain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Maggiesims

Such a sad week for the coast guard. I didn't see any coast line which she referred to. Feel it maybe a touch to get some votes.

Maggiesims wrote: »
    Such a sad week for the coast guard. I didn't see any coast line which she referred to. Feel it maybe a touch to get some votes.
    There was a programme on BBC during the week (which I haven't seen yet but have recorded) by Colin Stafford-Jones, Wild Ireland: The edge of the World - and apparently it was absolutely fantastic, really beautiful camerwork and photography of the west coast. I'm assuming that's what she was referring to.

I really doubt any of them would be cynical enough to try to capitalise on that tragedy for gain in a telly show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭fire_man

Yes it was put on to get some votes. Wasn't genuine.

Brian is the Frank Grimes of this show. Everything he says makes sense yet he's still portrayed as the villain.

I hope for his sake he doesn't get too peeved and grab some uninsulated industrial cables.

That dress on Denise makes me think of Tina Turner circa the Private Dancer era.
    Nice performance from her and Ryan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

That was a lovely touch, to mention the Coastguard tragedy. Fair play.

What was said and by whom? Must've been in the loo

twirlagig wrote: »
    What was said and by whom? Must've been in the loo
    Aoibheann said she'd seen beautiful coverage of the coastline during the week and was thinking of the coastguard tragedy and maybe got a bit emotional about everything (or something along those lines anyway).

Amanda, could you not make a bit of an effort to tell us what dance they're going to be doing? Or did I miss it?

What on earth was that for a version of that wonderful song :eek::eek:

Better than the first dance, but still... I don't think he'll make it unless the phone vote goes massively in his favour.

Is Amanda's voice like nails on a blackboard to anyone else, or is it just me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

A knee slide in a Viennese Waltz is wrong. :mad:

Advertisement