Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Alpha_zero

I know it is! Jesus, it is clear what I am saying!

what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Fair play to them for basing it on the dance off, which is the way it should be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Must be sickening losing out and Aidan in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,374 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

honeybear wrote: »
    Think the final would have been better with Dayl
    +1

He looks gutted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Alpha_zero

honeybear wrote: »
    Think the final would have been better with Dayl

By that you mean Ksenia, i hear you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,596 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Voting for Aidan next week and maybe Aoibhin!

Final song C'est La Vie? Really? That's a bit cruel.....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Probably like our Eurovision entry, losing in the semifinals.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

So it's an ex Fair City girl face off in the final, with a Garda from Kerry stuck in the middle like a referee at a football match.

Not really how I expected it to go but oh well, have to grin and bear it.

See ye folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

In fairness to the judges, Denise was better in the dance off and if they had voted for Dayl it would have been wrong.

Ended up liking Dayl...thought he was an arrogant young guy at the start!

• Advertisement

Sound Bite wrote: »
    In fairness to the judges, Denise was better in the dance off and if they had voted for Dayl it would have been wrong.

Ended up liking Dayl...thought he was an arrogant young guy at the start!

Yeah, he came across very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭acequion

This voting is an absolute joke! I'm from Kerry and love Aidan and think he's a class footballer but no way should he be in that final ahead of Dayl. And nobody knows that better than him. I'd say he's mortified.

acequion wrote: »
    This voting is an absolute joke! ........but no way should he be in that final ahead of Dayl. And nobody knows that better than him. I'd say hope he's mortified.
    That'd be my take on it

The final three/four aren't really surprising to be honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭Sunflower 27

Aiden looked gutted he got through.!! Disappointing result as I'd have preferred Denise to go tonight over Dayl.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Aiden looked gutted he got through.!! Disappointing result as I'd have preferred Denise to go tonight over Dayl.

He really did, I'd say he was looking forward to having the week with his new baby and supporting his wife. A shame to see Dayl go but would have missed Denise too

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

acequion wrote: »
    This voting is an absolute joke! I'm from Kerry and love Aidan and think he's a class footballer but no way should he be in that final ahead of Dayl. And nobody knows that better than him. I'd say he's mortified.

but its not just about who is the best dancer. Dayl has a massive advantage over Aidan in the sense he has a dancing back ground and Aidan has f8ck all.

but Aidans improvement over the weeks has been much better than Dayl and based on that, people are voting for him.

He really did, I'd say he was looking forward to having the week with his new baby and supporting his wife. A shame to see Dayl go but would have missed Denise too

Aidan in my opinion wants to get the 3000 grand for next this week and hopefully go on and win and be in RSVP with the baby and the glitter ball!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Disgusted with that! Kerry should have their phones taken away for next week. Aidan should not be in that final.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

pinkypinky wrote: »
    Disgusted with that! Kerry should have their phones taken away for next week. Aidan should not be in that final.

id say theres much more than Kerry people voting for him.

• Advertisement

pinkypinky wrote: »
    :D

I had a chat with people from Cork(where I'm from), Tipperary, Limerick and Laois and they all like Aidan. So Kerry isn't the only county voting for him. Dublin can sway a national referendum but they don't vote enough in this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

In fairness to Aidan, he has to have a strong voter base - Kerry, GAA and the Guards!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Gutted for Dayl!
    Gutted for Aidan too, in a sense - he looked like he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him when he was voted straight in to the final.
    Aoibhinn is my favourite. I know she gets a lot of hate on this thread but I think she's an amazingly graceful dancer and has a brilliant, natural connection with her partner.
    I still haven't warmed to Denise but I don't really dislike her partner anymore - he seems to have mellowed over the weeks and his choreography has been amazing.
    I wouldn't be happy to see Aidan win but it certainly would show what a farce any reality show with a public vote can become.

Out of the final three.
    Aidan is liked by a lot of people.(just as a person)
    A lot of people have warmed to Aoibhin over the last few weeks. She comes across as being herself.
    I don't think Denise has picked up many new fans personality wise anyway.

Out of the final three.
    Aidan is liked by a lot of people.(just as a person)
    A lot of people have warmed to Aoibhin over the last few weeks. She comes across as being herself.
    I don't think Denise has picked up many new fans personality wise anyway.

Again, speak for yourself!! ;):D

Good man Aidan gets no love here... One time for the loots :D

dee_mc wrote: »
    Gutted for Dayl!
    Gutted for Aidan too, in a sense - he looked like he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him when he was voted straight in to the final.
    Aoibhinn is my favourite. I know she gets a lot of hate on this thread but I think she's an amazingly graceful dancer and has a brilliant, natural connection with her partner.
    I still haven't warmed to Denise but I don't really dislike her partner anymore - he seems to have mellowed over the weeks and his choreography has been amazing.
    I wouldn't be happy to see Aidan win but it certainly would show what a farce any reality show with a public vote can become.

Agree one hundred percent. Aoibhin is my favourite to win.

Again, speak for yourself!! ;):D

A good few people here don't seem to like her either, nobody questions her dancing. It's just her personality.

• Advertisement

In hindsight though Dayl shouldn't be too gutted. He came fourth rather than third which is where I'd put him. But he absolutely should be in the final. Maybe he thought he was going to win it out and that's why he was so gutted. My rankings would be:

Aoibhin
    Denise
    Dayl
    Aidan

Advertisement