Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I had no idea Bernard O Shea had such a belly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Martys a mad drinker, doesnt surprise me he isnt fit.

Even with drink. I know serious drinkers around the 70 but they'd be physically active and last 2 min.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,138 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Why are we watching last years winner ? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Ask the bill payer's permission before voting? Hmmm.....just wondering what age level vote on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Why are we watching last years winner ? ?

They do that on strictly UK too, its nice to see them again. Not on this rubbish mind, Dancing With the Stars is yet again woeful, but when its a good dance like on strictly UK its nice.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    If i was to vote I would vote Tomâs at this stage

Yea I think he was the best of them. But I won't be spending money voting.

So is no one getting kicked off tonight?

They do that on strictly UK too, its nice to see them again. Not on this rubbish mind, Dancing With the Stars is yet again woeful, but when its a good dance like on strictly UK its nice.

Just me being picky ! One of the two girls in the audience really should have won !

If you're going to go down go down low... are you listening Bridget?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Beenlost123

Anyone know Karen IRL?

What's the name of the song Karen and Jake danced to? Hearing it a lot lately..

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

So is it usually the bottom two couple go up for a vote to be saved in this?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,152 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

FL7ipaDxfuvgefZb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

nagdefy wrote: »
    What's the name of the song Karen and Jake danced to? Hearing it a lot lately..

Thanks.

John Lewis all of you

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Jesus, the audience are hard to please - that routine from the pros was amazing and the applause is very limp....

So is it usually the bottom two couple go up for a vote to be saved in this?

Two couples with lowest combined ( judges and public ) have a dance off and then the judges choose who leaves

naughto wrote: »
    John Lewis all of you

No that was Tomas O'Leary. It was a Latino song. Karen who had Dessie last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

naughto wrote: »
    John Lewis all of you

John legand :)

Rfrip wrote: »
    John legand :)

No Karen and Jake Carter, Latino song.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Arcadian Dublin

nagdefy wrote: »
    No Karen and Jake Carter, Latino song.

Despacito?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,732 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Tomás was the best. Marty deserved a bit more.

All except Bernard did well I thought for week 1!

• Advertisement

Have that song with Karen and Jake!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I thought it was interesting to see the female contestants do their group dance.
    From watching it, I thought the worst to best were:
    Norah, Maia, Deirdre, Erin, Anna, Alannah
    Deirdre was actually better than I thought she would be. Alannah looked extremely good, looking forward to seeing her dance next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Erin Alannah & Anna good. Others all gave it welly. Norah surprised me-I thought she’d be awful but she kept smiling throughout.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Give it a week or two and I actually think Deirdre might be better than Erin.

P.S. I thought the pro dance was fantastic tonight. Far superior to some of the muck served up in Strictly this year. DWTS is worth watching for the pro dances alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,374 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Just caught up on tonight's show.....

Not looking forward to another 12 weeks of Amanda shrieking at us :mad: But omg I thought she was gone down those stairs face first at the start :eek:

18 minutes into the show before we saw a glimpse of the first dancer - I know it's the first night and all, but really? The fact that they have their plug for Aer Lingus (or whoever sponsors that prize) before we ever see a foot move in anger really annoys me - and then before every. single. ad. break. Grrrrrrrrr!!!

My most abiding impression from the whole thing is that Alannah can MOVE! And then we hear she only started training a week ago? She has to be top of the betting even after only tonight!

Are Marty's eyes for real??? He's most definitely the Dessie of this series anyway.....

So tired I can't remember any other details - but not sure this is going to grip me from here to the final!

Right, now I'm off to see what everyone else thought!

Have we any lipreaders on here? I'd only LOVE to know what Ksenia was saying to Marty when they both turned to camera just before the end of their dance! :D

That pro dance was fantastic!

The idea of Norah Casey in CFJ at 2 in the morning :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,597 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    :eek:

Dancing on Ice is starting??????????

Yes, I started tonight on TV3 and I ended up missing both of them!
    Caching up on this now.

Yes, I started tonight on TV3 and I ended up missing both of them!
    Caching up on this now.
    I recorded DoI, but had missed the beginning of it :mad: Can't find it on the player either. Annoying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,597 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I recorded DoI, but had missed the beginning of it :mad: Can't find it on the player either. Annoying!

It might work!

https://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/1401/137343/0/Dancing-on-Ice

Advertisement