Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing With the Stars - Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,374 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Ryaner179 wrote: »

Reckon it will either be Robm Tomas,Alannah or Maia who goes tonight which would be a shame. 2fm voters will keep Bernard in and Norah did well and has a big following. Alannah is great probably one of the best female dancers but like Talia she wont get the votes and Maia has a following but her name to text to vote is written as Maïa and if people just write Maia it doesn't count as a vote

Wish the judges had a save opinion for one week where they could save the eliminated couple or the judges got to decide who went from the bottom three on a unanimous decision

What, now???

That surely can't be true?

Do you need to put the fada on Tomás's name?

Half the population (including me until recently) wouldn't know how to get accents on a phone - and I still don't know how to on a keyboard which is why I'm avoiding typing that girls name :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Deirdre O Kane can just about love her face with the amount of botox.

Maybe it's because I'm watching on a tablet - but i could hardly see her feet at all during that! Dress very long, and lighting very dark.

But not too bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,525 ✭✭✭caviardreams

The version of This song :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Deirdre .. not bad but yes -a bit passionless!
    Tomás... yes fairly handy, and for jive that's an achievement.

• Advertisement

I see DWTS has taken to the steady cam man tearing around the floor now :mad: Felt seasick during that!

These judges pissing me right off with their relentlessly positive platitudes .... do they ever get into actual constructive criticism? They must have a cog sheet of cliches that they work from.

Alannah well able to throw those long legs around the place!! Wasn't expecting that to suit her but it really did!

Oh f*** off Julian :mad: the hottest Charleston you've ever seen? Really???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's like the judges try and out do each other with their comments to get the biggest applause from the audience :s.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

So much second hand embarrassment. Also the lack of live music kills it. So low budget having just a cd track.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Vinta81 wrote: »
    So much second hand embarrassment. Also the lack of live music kills it. So low budget having just a cd track.

RTÉ have to tighten the purse strings with some of the salaries they pay :pac:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ryaner179

Then dont watch it? Never understood the mentally of writing something like that yet continuing to watch the show

Was just thinking similar.... very cheapskatey amateurish look about it all.

Still can't resist watching though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Ryaner179 wrote: »
    Then dont watch it? Never understood the mentally of writing something like that yet continuing to watch the show

I like to listen to my Dads commentary. It's just a bit of a laugh really. Don't be so serious!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ryaner179

I like to listen to my Dads commentary. It's just a bit of a laugh really. Don't be so serious!

You're telling me not to be so serious yet you write a comment like you just did? :confused:

Oh jeepers.... Bernard and salsa :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Scores too low for Maia again!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Lol yer man Bernard is a laugh

Did maia get the same points as Bernard there?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭SeanJ09

Thought those scores were harsh on Maia. Ha fair play to Bernard, great craic there.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭saffron22

Definitely harsh in Maia again this week and not in keeping with the judges comments. Bernard was great though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Think I heard somewhere that there were 140 people working on this show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Are the judges being harsh on Maia to get people to vote for her?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Gorgeous outfit on Anna

Hard dance-she did well.

Thought the judges were very harsh on Anna - she looked a bit deflated too. Hope she stays on this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Passo doble next - tough dance to do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I hate the camera work on this show - too far away from the couples for most of the dance

Aaargh.... "I would've likin' to see"... :mad:

And the pop/techno version of Carmen :mad:

Cute quick step

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭georgina toadbum

I really don't like Karen at all. I don't know what it is about her but she just seems to try too hard or something.

Advertisement