Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir not installed today!!

Options
  • 10-09-2016 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Was told Eir would be installed today and would be called half an hour before hand. Not a peep from anyone. It was arranged for Wednesday but THEY rang me said they could get it done today (Saturday). This is not on, I took day off work and sat in house like a tool waiting for a phone call that never came.

Do I need to take another day off on Wednesday now? Maybe Eir will sort me out for a days wages? Can I get a form.commitment that they will be here Wednesday now and make first call my house??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

tbayers wrote: »
    Was told Eir would be installed today and would be called half an hour before hand. Not a peep from anyone. It was arranged for Wednesday but THEY rang me said they could get it done today (Saturday). This is not on, I took day off work and sat in house like a tool waiting for a phone call that never came.

Do I need to take another day off on Wednesday now? Maybe Eir will sort me out for a days wages? Can I get a form.commitment that they will be here Wednesday now and make first call my house??
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]tbayers,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend contacting the open eir team and they will be able to take a look into this for you. You can contact them on 01-5366550.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭tbayers

Be great if they answered the phone!

Ringing every 20mins for last three hours and haven't picked up once, not even an answering machine, some joke!!

Ringing every 20mins for last three hours and haven't picked up once, not even an answering machine, some joke!!
    I'm sorry to hear this  tbayers I have completed a test call to this department and connected with an agent so there should be no issues getting through. 

-Pamela 

Got through, apparently technician was too busy, never rang me on Saturday. Have to take Wednesday off work now.

Seem to only work afternoons in that place too, can never get through in the mornings.

• Advertisement

Got through, apparently technician was too busy, never rang me on Saturday. Have to take Wednesday off work now.

Seem to only work afternoons in that place too, can never get through in the mornings.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]tbayers,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. I will have this flagged with our works management team.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement