Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beko Oven circulation blower not working

Options
  • 10-09-2016 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, my mother in laws beko model number OSF22120X oven circulation blower fan is not working, I measured the voltage across the 2 terminals of the fan and got 0volts but when I individualy measure each 1 to earth I got 230v which doesn't seem right. To verify the fan worked I wired it to a mains plug and the it worked. This lead me to believe the thermostat or another component must be defective?? Everything else seems to be in order the oven heats up the grill works the fan on the top of the oven and the light works even the small red LED comes on, I'm baffled... Im not sure of the sequence of operation which would help me narrow the fault down any information would be great fully welcomed, Thanks

Advertisement