Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Secure Watch armed : help !

Options
  • 11-09-2016 6:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I'm in a tricky situation here. I just bought a house and there was an alarm system installed. As it's the first time I got an alarm, I thought that when I will try to arm it, it will ask me to create a code. My mistake ... The alarm is now armed and is asking for a code, I first tried a few then the exterior bell is now on. I powered everything off ( so I've have no lights downstairs but the alarm is off) I tried to contact the previous landlord but they have no idea of what code it is and they doesn't know who install the alarm ...
    So as you can see I'm a bit stuck, I saw in different thread that some of you know how it works so if anybody could help me ??

Thanks,
    James

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Open the main control panel. Remove the mains fuse & disconnect the battery.
    You will then be able to turn the power back on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Kames

Thanks for your help, I took a picture of the control panel what fuse and what battery are you talking about ?

http: hpics.li/7a8b7d2

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭ShanE90

The battery is located on the end of those two back and red cables that are twisted together...you can't see the battery in that pic it's hard to miss about 8" long and 3" high

Ok thanks, what about the fuse , I can see 4 cylinders is it this ? Which one do I have to remove ?
    Thanks again :)

I did it ! I find the fuse, I'm sorry I'm a bit newbie in this kind of things, Thanks both of you for your help, you make my day :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement