Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics in the northwest

Options
  • 11-09-2016 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi there, just found this forum. I'm looking for a really good genuine psychic in the northwest if any can tell me if they ve found one X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

New to this forum also, not psychic as such but I went to an amazing palm reader/ card reader in Rosnowlagh a few years ago, I can't think of her name my friend organised it but I found her to be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

don't worry if the psychics really good they'll know you're looking for them and they'll contact you

• Registered Users Posts: 23 thequeenvic

mcgiggles wrote: »
    New to this forum also, not psychic as such but I went to an amazing palm reader/ card reader in Rosnowlagh a few years ago, I can't think of her name my friend organised it but I found her to be good!
    Hi I've heard of her , Evelyn is her name if we are on about the same lady. My friends have gone it's kind of been hit and miss I think. I've heard there's a lady in gurteen , Jane o hara but I can't seem to get her number .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Hi I've heard of her , Evelyn is her name if we are on about the same lady. My friends have gone it's kind of been hit and miss I think. I've heard there's a lady in gurteen , Jane o hara but I can't seem to get her number .

Thats cos she has no special powers, and is guessing when she's chatting to people.

If you guess you get some things right, and other things wrong.

If you come to me, I'll probably be just as accurate, and I don't claim any special powers.

Honestly, these charlatans should be made illegal and face fines for preying on vunerable people.

Advertisement