Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky dish retailers

Options
  • 11-09-2016 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Anybody know any shops that sell satellite dishes in cork city, preferrably today (Sunday). Staying with the inlaws and their dish has broken off its mounts, so i need to replace the disk. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Related to this.. Any recommended antenna / Satelite dish maintenance folk?

Need to run a cable from dish into a front room or at least find out what cables are already in place

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭JBokeh

I think Dwyers sell that kind of thing. I don't know if they're open sunday though

• Registered Users Posts: 82,770 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

kcb wrote: »
    Related to this.. Any recommended antenna / Satelite dish maintenance folk?

Need to run a cable from dish into a front room or at least find out what cables are already in place

First thing you need to do is see how many inputs are on the LNB of the dish, if there's none spare you will need a new LNB, if the dish is 5 years or so old you would be better to just get a whole new dish with quad LNB (4 inputs) for about €50 plus fitting on top of that.

Advertisement