Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy binoculars in Dublin city

Options
  • 11-09-2016 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Hi,

anyone got recommendations for where to buy binoculars in Dublin city? Looking to buy a decent pair so would like somewhere with a good selection. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

tmh106 wrote: »
    Hi,

anyone got recommendations for where to buy binoculars in Dublin city? Looking to buy a decent pair so would like somewhere with a good selection. Thanks.

Jim

What are you using them for? What's your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭tmh106

Great outdoors use - do a lot of hiking and walking (both in Ireland and Europe) and want a pair that would be good for viewing animals/birds that I might see in the distance. Also, if I want to look a buildings/monuments/ruins etc. that I might see in the distance. I have an idea what i need, just need a bricks and mortar establishment where i can go and view/handle. Prepared to pay up to €400.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,679 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Conns Cameras. Best after-sales ever. Anything wrong, they'll take it back and give you a brand new one in the box. Their second hand stuff is excellent and they service, clean and stand over them.

http://www.connscameras.ie/p/leica-8x42ba-trinovid-binoculars/1030826

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Arcade_Tryer

What are you using them for?
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Have a look at astronomy.co.uk.
    They have some good deals on binos.
    Pair of Helios for £95.
    Best to use parcel motel or PW.

• Advertisement
Advertisement