Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost phone need contact number

Options
  • 11-09-2016 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

My friend had her bag fall into the river  a couple of mins ago. She called into me to use my phone to contact eir but it seems eir closes on sundays, at least nobody is answering the 1901 number. Is there another number we can call.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

My friend had her bag fall into the river  a couple of mins ago. She called into me to use my phone to contact eir but it seems eir closes on sundays, at least nobody is answering the 1901 number. Is there another number we can call.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]outinthefields,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear what happened to your friend’s phone. Did you get through to someone in the end?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭outinthefields

Yes thanks she got it sorted this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Yes thanks she got it sorted this morning.
    No problem  outinthefields.

-Pamela 

Advertisement