Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC with GSM-SC and SecureWatch

Options
  • 11-09-2016 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi

Hopefully a simple question and to save getting engineer out im wondering if anyone can tell me how to fix this issue.

I have HKC alarm with GSM-SC module and Secure Watch all working but when the alarm goes off (as accidentally tested the other night) the app will get a push notification but no text is sent and if traveling I would like to get a text as well.

I have the engineer codes but cant find the menu to enable SMS as well.

Cheers

Gareth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭thadg

its in comms menu

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭judge30

You have to go to comms menu and enter the mobile number when you want to receive the text messages your installer should have done this, the notification on securecomm especially if you have an iPhone isn't very loud so i would assign a loud notification to the text messages you receive from the gsm ,i have had people when they were away the app notification wouldn't wake then when they were asleep.If you don't have a manual PM me and il send you one

Advertisement