Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

get Anker powerbank in ireland

Options
  • 12-09-2016 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

does anyone know of a way to get a small anker powerbank in ireland, Amazon refuses to ship to ireland, and parcel connect/motel too

ebay sellers refused ireland and one accepted parcel connect, but emailed me the next day saying cant be posted due to hazmat reasons

so strange ans they are much safer then laptops or phone which can easily be posted

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭hatevodafone

sorted, seems to be a bug with amazon, if it refuses you address it will refuse anything you change it too, if you use parcel connect from the start it goes through

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

sorted, seems to be a bug with amazon, if it refuses you address it will refuse anything you change it too, if you use parcel connect from the start it goes through

Thank you for that . I'd been stuck on that a couple of times I didn't know it was a glitch. Ended up shipping it to London.
    I'd picked up a tecknet from Amazon, very happy with it 5Amps in total with fast charge for the Nexus 5X

Advertisement