Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok. Here we go again.

Options
  • 12-09-2016 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭

For the third or fourth time.

I have got another text message from EIR telling me my bill is due.

I am not with EIR.

I am not ANN RYAN who may or maynot be connected with this issue.  It was her name that was on the previous installation correspondence issue who is unknown to me.

PAMELA.  You PM'd me the last time after my previous thread to tell me without an account number you cannot help me.

QUOTE I'm afraid without any account details XXX I would be unable to locate this account.

-Pamela
    _______

SO
        Who do I complain to that can stop SPAM INAPPROPRIATE text messages to my private mobile phone number from EIR

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

For the third or fourth time.

I have got another text message from EIR telling me my bill is due.

I am not with EIR.

I am not ANN RYAN who may or maynot be connected with this issue.  It was her name that was on the previous installation correspondence issue who is unknown to me.

PAMELA.  You PM'd me the last time after my previous thread to tell me without an account number you cannot help me.

QUOTE  I'm afraid without any account details XXX I would be unable to locate this account.

-Pamela
    _______

SO
        Who do I complain to that can stop SPAM INAPPROPRIATE text messages to my private mobile phone number from EIR

Thank you in advance.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ScouseMouse,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me these details again and I will try locate this account.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement