If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Cinema Bundle Quote

Options
  • 12-09-2016 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was looking for a quote (in Sterling) for the following and to include delivery to Wexford.

1 Samsung 60" KS7000 7 Series Television (UE60KS7000U)
    1 Sonos Play-bar

Can you let me know what warranty would be offered with both and are both of these available off of the shelf or if they need to be ordered?

Thanks

David

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Decoda wrote: »
    Hi,

I was looking for a quote (in Sterling) for the following and to include delivery to Wexford.

1 Sonos Play-bar

Can you let me know what warranty would be offered with both and are both of these available off of the shelf or if they need to be ordered?

Thanks

David
    Hi David,

thanks for the opportunity to quote - we stock every single KS7000 model in-store - except the 60KS7000 which we do to order! 

Our price is £2199 / €2699 for the 60KS7000 with a Sonos Playbar and that price would include delivery to Wexford and our 6 year at home warranty on the TV ( the Sonos has a 2 year warranty as standard)

We do have one completely perfect open-box Samsung UE60KS7000 available in stock, boxed, completely as new that we would clear with a Playbar, delivery & 6 year TV warranty at just £1949 / €2349 if you were interested?

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hi,

1 Sonos Play-bar

Thanks

David
    Hi David,

thanks for the opportunity to quote - we stock every single KS7000 model in-store - except the 60KS7000 which we do to order! 

Our price is £2199 / €2699 for the 60KS7000 with a Sonos Playbar and that price would include delivery to Wexford and our 6 year at home warranty on the TV ( the Sonos has a 2 year warranty as standard)

We do have one completely perfect open-box Samsung UE60KS7000 available in stock, boxed, completely as new that we would clear with a Playbar, delivery & 6 year TV warranty at just £1949 / €2349 if you were interested?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    John,

Many thanks for the reply.

Negotiations are still ongoing with she who must be obeyed.

I was wondering if you could give me a quote for the the above 7 Series TV but in the 55" size along with the Sonos Soundbar? We currently have a 47" in the room and she is concerned that the 60" could be slightly over sized.

I presume that the 55" would be in stock?

Thanks again.

D

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi,

1 Sonos Play-bar

Thanks

David
    Hi David,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    John,

Many thanks for the reply.

Negotiations are still ongoing with she who must be obeyed.

I was wondering if you could give me a quote for the the above 7 Series TV but in the 55" size along with the Sonos Soundbar? We currently have a 47" in the room and she is concerned that the 60" could be slightly over sized.

I presume that the 55" would be in stock?

Thanks again.

D
    Thanks David,

Yep we have the 55KS7000 in stock locally.
    For this one plus the Soundbar, I could do them at £1835/€2299 including delivery and our 6 year guarantee, and this would be a 2-3 working day delivery

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Wedwood

Hi Folks,

I'm interested in the Optoma HD141X projector, with a view to driving up to Belfast in late October to collect. Do you stock this model or should I pre order ?

Cheers,

W.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi wedwood,

Thanks for the post,

It's available online on www.richersounds.ie here:
    [url]HTTPs://www.richersounds.ie/p-200760-hd141x.aspx[/url]

Or you can also grab it in Euro on our site,

Keep me posted if I can assist,

John mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hi John,

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you. I want to add the Samsung UBD-K8500 4K Ultra HD Blu Ray player to this quote. Would you be able to give me your very best price in Sterling to include Delivery and warranty for all of the following?

1 Sonos Play-bar
    1 Samsung UBD-K8500 4K Ultra Blu Ray player

Would you be able to let me know if I placed an order for the above what would be the delivery date? (I know that the TV is not in stock and is a TV you would have to order but I just want to know approx when we could expect it?)

Thanks

David 

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi John,

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you. I want to add the Samsung UBD-K8500 4K Ultra HD Blu Ray player to this quote. Would you be able to give me your very best price in Sterling to include Delivery and warranty for all of the following?

1 Sonos Play-bar
    1 Samsung UBD-K8500 4K Ultra Blu Ray player

Would you be able to let me know if I placed an order for the above what would be the delivery date? (I know that the TV is not in stock and is a TV you would have to order but I just want to know approx when we could expect it?)

Thanks

David 
    Thanks for the post David,

To add the UBD K8500 at £349 to the above pricing, for a new 60KS7000 and playbar, I could do these to you delivered at £2489

Warranty wise, the TV comes with a 6 year warranty, the Sonos 2 years and the Samsung would be a 1 year. These could be extended out to 6 years for an additional £89 if you wanted

We have everything in stock at our UK warehouse, on a 3-5 business day delivery, so if ordered today, you should have it by Tuesday/Wednesday of next week at worst

Regards
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.