Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,912 ✭✭✭✭Basq

S.M.B. wrote: »
    .. there are rumblings that they'll do a few songs together but that sounds like bollox to me.
    Course there are..

tumblr_nf7l4xMpUn1qfqrhgo1_250.gif

Not... gonna... happen!

Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely love them to. Never got a chance and see them and one of my all-time favourite bands but that ship has well and truly sailed!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

robinph wrote:
    They are not as easy to find in their fancy new layout in the terminal where they try to distract you with shiny/ smelly things at every turn, but they were still there when I flew through Dublin around this time last year just may have been hidden on a bottom shelf in a corner where they really don't want you to buy from.

I travel through dublin airport weekly and they have nothing. Thought I'd pick a cheap bottle or two up but youll still pay enough for it

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scary

Anyone's tickets arrive yet got the notification they were shipped last Friday but still no sign of them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Nothing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

ya they tried to deliver mine on Monday but i wasn't around. i must pickup tomorrow.

• Advertisement

ya they tried to deliver mine on Monday but i wasn't around. i must pickup tomorrow.
    Got mine yesterday..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

No notification email yet for me but my housemate got her ticket already.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

I didn't get an email yet either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

ours came yesterday. they've only sent out something like 20% of them, you can check on the seetickets website what your order status is.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

scary wrote: »
    Anyone's tickets arrive yet got the notification they were shipped last Friday but still no sign of them.

Mine were out for delivery on Tuesday. Just picked them up from the delivery office there.

Did you check that tracking code you got in your email? Stick that into here. And it should tell you where it is if it's in Ireland. If it doesn't pop up there it's still not in Ireland! So go to Royal Mail's website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Are any of you lot considering a different festival next year since there's no glasto? Primavera looks good.

I want to get through this debauchery before 2018 rolls into view. There's still Airwaves this year to be done.

^ Yeah, will definitely have to alright.

MadYaker wrote: »
    Are any of you lot considering a different festival next year since there's no glasto? Primavera looks good.
    for the last few years we've had vague intentions of doing Primavera or Sonar as well as Glastonbury, but not bothered in the end as Glastonbury was enough effort and expense on its own. will hopefully get 1 of them at least next year, or perhaps Awakenings.
    worst case scenario, do Body & Soul again here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

can project pulled out!

couldn't find their time on the timetable and a google search of 'can project glastonbury' returns nothing! only a few tweets say they had to pull out so i suppose i'll believe them... i find it pretty hard to keep on top of glasto news. it's a bit of a micky mouse hippy operation

Glastonbury tweeted about it a few days ago, when the lineup was announced.

https://twitter.com/GlastoFest/status/869521017861017602

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Would love to catch Sasha & Digweed at this.

Pioneers of prog

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Chelon

Anyone else still waiting? Not worried yet but surely they will arrive very soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Still waiting..said it was dispatched wednesday

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Just walked through Dublin airport and they definitely do have the half liter bottles of whiskey in plastic bottles.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Anyone else travelling over and still waiting for the ticket dispatch email? My See Tickets account stating that "tickets are in stock and will be dispatched shortly".

Not overly concerned at this stage but would like to get the email before the end of this week.

Also, some reports that campervan tickets are being sent separately. Anyone here receive the CV ticket with the general admission ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Anyone else travelling over and still waiting for the ticket dispatch email? My See Tickets account stating that "tickets are in stock and will be dispatched shortly".

Not overly concerned at this stage but would like to get the email before the end of this week.

Also, some reports that campervan tickets are being sent separately. Anyone here receive the CV ticket with the general admission ticket?

I haven't received the email yet either but im not going to get worried just yet. I think only around 50% have been dispatched so far

Campervan, general admission and a backup carpark ticket all arrived together for my group.

So here's my itinerary as it stands https://clashfinder.com/m/g2017/?user=Madyaker&itin

Lets see yours :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Something like this

Assuming the Friday TBA is someone good as I'm in The Park for the evening and the Saturday TBA is Liam Gallagher. 

Struggling for a Sunday night headliner as usual. 

https://clashfinder.com/m/g2017/?user=TheNal&itin

I'm probably going to ditch Alt J in favour of The Dead Kennedys. They're last album was rubbish and I've heard mixed reports from their gigs. Plus I don't know when I'd get another chance to see The DKs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

MadYaker wrote: »
    I'm probably going to ditch Alt J in favour of The Dead Kennedys. They're last album was rubbish and I've heard mixed reports from their gigs. Plus I don't know when I'd get another chance to see The DKs
    Yeah unique stuff alright.
    Never a fan of Alt-J or the Foos so easy decision for me. Very light on the Pyramid this year. Which is a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I think the pyramid is quite strong this year. I'll probably spend more time there than any other year.

• Advertisement

S.M.B. wrote: »
    I think the pyramid is quite strong this year. I'll probably spend more time there than any other year.

I think I'll only see Radiohead and the National (and Katy Perry if I get there early enough. :)

There's so much to see elsewhere I shan't be next to near it I would wager.

Metronomy and Moscoman are my two MUST SEES!

Advertisement