Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to renew house insurance

Options
  • 12-09-2016 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi,  

I have tried on 4 occasions since last Thursday to get through to your insurance customer care department to renew my policy.  I have hung up after waiting 15 minutes on hold.

Is there another way I can renew my policy?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Higgsy wrote: »
    Hi,  

I have tried on 4 occasions since last Thursday to get through to your insurance customer care department to renew my policy.  I have hung up after waiting 15 minutes on hold.

Is there another way I can renew my policy?

Regards
    Hi Higgsy, 

We're very sorry to hear that you have been unable to get through to the Home Insurance team. Please be assured that a representative will be with you as soon as possible when you call RSA to renew your policy. If you continue to have difficulty to get through to a representative however, please let us know here by providing your name and contact number in a private message and we will be happy to help you. 

Thanks, 
    Sarah

Advertisement