Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Australian Pink Floyd

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Peter File wrote: »
    €99 to see a tribute act wtf!!

actually bang on 107.00 if buying online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,137 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Top of their game, excellent show.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

It was excellent, I forgot about the balloons!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭b318isp

A very good show - but not brilliant. Still, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I don't feel the tickets were bad value.

I found them a bit dry last night - not as good as the last time I saw them in the 3 Arena; I suppose it's a by-product of playing the same songs gig after gig. Drums and sax were particularly noteworthy.

Lighting and screen work was superb - really needs the 3 Arena to show it off to best effect.

A few issues with sound though.

Got in and out quickly too. A lot of people wandering in and out of seat during show, a bug bear of mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

It was incredible. Nearly passed out about 6 times :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,799 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Just watching Australian Pink Floyd through chromecast and hi-fi really loud at the moment. Film in liverpool (2004 i think) - great band, one of the best tribute acts out there

Advertisement