Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paddy Power Hotshot Jackpot won

• 12-09-2016 10:04pm
    Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

2 happy punters tonight.
    The PP Hotshot jackpot was €325,000 going into this weekend.
    2 people still in going into tonight's Sunderland v Everton game and both had Lukaku to score for the jackpot.
    Both get 162,500 :eek, not bad for a competition that's free to enter but you
    do have to have a PP online account.
    Jackpot starts off at 250,000 for next weekend. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Fair play to them - looking at the 8 games that were on this week a lot there was a lot of predictable scorers except for Arsenal - Southampton which just had Cazolra and Koscielny scoring.

Wonder how often paddy are expecting to pay out on it - wasn't expecting a win so soon myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

Fair play to them. Odds wise its easier to win than that sky super 6 game. Im going to win it next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Fair play to the lads, have done it each week myself, going to keep plugging away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,573 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

It's disappointing having to share but I'll take it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

No idea they were doing this (I spend little time on PP these days) signed up though :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

I think the selections were zlatan,costa, kane, mane, snodgrass, lukaku, antonio , benteke. Probably would have picked the same bar snodgrass! Gave up myself after week 1, must remember to do it this week. Wonder what the anytime accum paid? Must have been astronomical.

I think the selections were zlatan,costa, kane, mane, snodgrass, lukaku, antonio , benteke. Probably would have picked the same bar snodgrass! Gave up myself after week 1, must remember to do it this week. Wonder what the anytime accum paid? Must have been astronomical.

You're confusing me.
    I thought it was any scorer in the selected games. Could it not have been Lallana instead of Mane? DeBrune instead of Zlatan and so on?
    Did it have to be the names you mentioned above?

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

It's to pick an anytime scorer in each of the 8 matches they nominate.

zlatan,costa, kane, mane, snodgrass, lukaku, antonio , benteke.

Most would have picked 6 of those anyway but you also could have had the other scorers in those matches.
    Surprised it was only 2 winners as most of the above would be short prices to score.

Can one play multiple times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,912 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Can one play multiple times

One entry per week.

• Advertisement

Won again this week 250k :eek:.

I got 6 of 8 only.

Seems it will be won every week. Its no that hard to win when 1000's play.

I got 5 out of 8 but seemingly there were 3 guys going into the last match (Tottenham) with 7 out of 7 and they all had different players.
    One had Kane (the winner), one had Defoe and not sure who the other guy had.
    That's twice in last 2 weeks.

Roll on next week.
    I want to get more than this week.

Yep saw there were winners again it strikes me PP may feel the need to change the rules or they could be on to a loser

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

torres9kop wrote: »
    Fair play to them. Odds wise its easier to win than that sky super 6 game. Im going to win it next week

Had 26pts on that the other week and got the goal time thing correct with 11mins....logged in excitingly thinking I had some sort of chance only to see dozens with 30pts......often wonder how true these free play specials are, sure they could pay out now and again but if they rig it most weeks who's to know

but if they rig it most weeks who's to know

Don't be daft.
    Why would one of the world's biggest biggest bookies, a public quoted company, try and defraud their customers?
    If they got caught, their customers would walk, share price would collapse and they would lose millions.
    Wouldn't be worth the effort.

Wasn't won this week so 275k next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

This has been won again - think for the 5th time this season. I wonder will they run this again next season? Seems too good an offer.

The goalscorers this week weren't impossible to predict:

Spurs v Everton - Kane/Alli/Lukaku
    Watford v Southampton - Deeny/Gabbiadini
    Chelsea - Costa/Hazard
    Swansea - Llorente
    Liverpool - Mane/Firmino
    Leicester - Mahrez
    Stoke - Arnoutovic
    Palace - Zaha

How come I can't click the complete entry button. I make the selections but can't click '' complete entry''
    Never had that trouble before.

Yes I've just tried it - and I get a circle with a diagonal - NO ENTRY! sign.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Yes I've just tried it - and I get a circle with a diagonal - NO ENTRY! sign.

Spurs game already on probably why. I keep forgetting to this every week.

Nothing to do with that as it's not a game selected this week.
    It says round closes in 1hr 34 minutes.
    I've been trying for 2 hours already. Must be a fault on site, I wanted to enter, I always have a go at it.

They never include any game played before 3PM on Saturday. I've tweeted PP but no joy yet.

I put on an accumulator on horses instead. Returns 1/2 million. Hope I WIN.
    Hotshotz still not working, they've still not fixed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Division

Its working every time for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

How come I can't click the complete entry button. I make the selections but can't click '' complete entry''
    Never had that trouble before.

HAd the same thing a few times but yesterday i found the "solution" for when that happens.

Just select their "quick pick" and then change them to the ones you really want.
    Dont ask me why but it worked for me after that.

Just played there. Last game was Watford v Liverpool sometime in May. Strange to have a game so far away on list considering Liverpool play Palace tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Just played there. Last game was Watford v Liverpool sometime in May. Strange to have a game so far away on list considering Liverpool play Palace tomorrow.

It's all next weekends fixtures. Not running this weekend on account of not having a full round of PL fixtures I'd imagine

inforfun wrote: »
    HAd the same thing a few times but yesterday i found the "solution" for when that happens.

Just select their "quick pick" and then change them to the ones you really want.
    Dont ask me why but it worked for me after that.

Still an issue today but your fix worked fine :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement