Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I do not care for modulators.

Let's call them moducons or modaleks.

No. Get out into the yard Valerie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Uriel. wrote: »
    I think theyve been replaced by aliens

They've become... mod-liens???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Necrominus wrote: »
    They've become... mod-liens???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh jebus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

No. Get out into the yard Valerie

Never. I am a master of time and space. Creator and destroyer. the Oncoming Storm, the Bringer of Darkness,

And you....

YOU.....

What is a Uriel?
    Jewish angel?

Oh jebus

Modajebuses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

I do not care for modulators.

Let's call them moducons or modaleks.

Modaleks i like

Somewhere down the line i want to run a dr who themed game. Need to free some time (and courage) since im flat out right now but its a great theme

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

this break sucks, completely get why the mods have to do it, it will probably feel like starting day one once we get back

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Never. I am a master of time and space. Creator and destroyer. the Oncoming Storm, the Bringer of Darkness,

And you....

YOU.....

What is a Uriel?
    Jewish angel?

Wasnt uriel one of the principalites in the angelic host

I think clive barker wrote him into weaveworld

Either of those ideas could be a great theme for a game btw

this break sucks, completely get why the mods have to do it, it will probably feel like starting day one once we get back

Springfield, Springfield, it's a hell of a town:
    The schoolyard's up and the shopping mall's down.
    The stray dogs go to the animal pound,
    Bart: Springfield, Springfield!
    Milhouse: Springfield, Springfield!
    Sailor: New York, New York!
    Bart: New York is that-a-way, man!
    Sailor: Thanks, kid!
    Both: [singing] It's a hell of a...toooown!

It's not possible that Modbot, Skynet and HAL have become... 'aware' and have overthrown mahama and cross? I knew it was a mistake! Playing with fire I tells ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

And you....

YOU.....

What is a Uriel?
    Jewish angel?

Doctor: Your have a Uriel infection . .Take three tablets and make sure you clean your Uriel thoroughly . . At least until it stops leaking . . Really, it will have some bang until the infection is gone so make sure you go deep when cleaning. .

Drumpot wrote: »
    Doctor: Your have a Uriel infection . .Take three tablets and make sure you clean your Uriel thoroughly . . At least until it stops leaking . . Really, it will have some bang until the infection is gone so make sure you go deep when cleaning. .

Ah, a case Of The Uriels. I hear it's like crabs.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ladies and gents, I just want to take this opportunity to apologise deeply for posting outside of the game thread.

I can ensure you I didn't mean any foul play and I was initially just busting Joes balls about his exit. I had no intention of asking him anything or continuing the conversation.

I deeply apologise for the break in the game I miss it a much as ye do. I imagine I'll be mod killed and rightly so, so I just want to say sorry. I geniunely didn't think I got caught up in the buzz of the game and I hope the game can get back up for the rest of ye ASAP.

Apologies to the mods as well ye are doing a great job and the game was brilliantly laid out.

This place just got weird

Ah, a case Of The Uriels. I hear it's like crabs.

No surprises for guessing who Uriel will be looking to target when the game startsup . . :pac:

Even if we are on their team, "I am telling you, that without a shadow of a doubt, The_Valeyard and Drumpot are nailed on . ."

Loughc wrote: »
    Ladies and gents, I just want to take this opportunity to apologise deeply for posting outside of the game thread.

I can ensure you I didn't mean any foul play and I was initially just busting Joes balls about his exit. I had no intention of asking him anything or continuing the conversation.

I deeply apologise for the break in the game I miss it a much as ye do. I imagine I'll be mod killed and rightly so, so I just want to say sorry. I geniunely didn't think I got caught up in the buzz of the game and I hope the game can get back up for the rest of ye ASAP.

Apologies to the mods as well ye are doing a great job and the game was brilliantly laid out.

Another notch for the external website where people get individual logins ?!

We still have the honor system when it comes to PMs here aswell ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Springfield, Springfield, it's a hell of a town:
    The schoolyard's up and the shopping mall's down.
    The stray dogs go to the animal pound,
    Bart: Springfield, Springfield!
    Milhouse: Springfield, Springfield!
    Sailor: New York, New York!
    Bart: New York is that-a-way, man!
    Sailor: Thanks, kid!
    Both: [singing] It's a hell of a...toooown!

Jesus don't bring Milhouse up again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I don't see how that would stop people posting in other boards threads about it tbh

gufc21 wrote: »
    Jesus don't bring ******** up again!!

Fixed that for ya:P

I don't see how that would stop people posting in other boards threads about it tbh

I suppose, with the last game no one knew who the other person was so it would have to wait until after the game. I know I raved about it over on the PW Forum once the game had concluded.

• Advertisement

Or a reason to create 30 profiles purely for the execution of these games on boards so boards doesn't lose the traffic. I mean the game wasnt 36 hours old and had 1200+ posts

Or a reason to create 30 profiles purely for the execution of these games on boards so boards doesn't lose the traffic. I mean the game wasnt 36 hours old and had 1200+ posts

Yeah that could work. But I dunno if the upper echelons would agree to it

Admins won't allow it though.
    The back rooms have a lot of potential as you can do lots more and have that bit more freedom but I prefer playing here tbh

Certainly makes it a bit more difficult then it is here.

Somebody accidentally posted, breaking the rules here which is quite easy to do when you get really into the game and forget that you are actually in the game against other people!. .

I wasn't trying to suggest its a reason to move forums, but its certainly a good argument to see if the mods of Boards would consider 30 usernames for game purposes . .

The back rooms have a lot of potential as you can do lots more and have that bit more freedom but I prefer playing here tbh

I like both. My opinion is slightly skewed from playing on the other site for my first game but I've enjoyed both games equally. I don't care where it is, I just want to play:D

Well if they don't it just shows whats wrong with boards, that they won't allow it and forgo the traffic for something that can be so easily monitored.

The last game was good because of the anonymity but the site is not at all mobile friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

me too this is much more user friendly, this is game 12 and there's only been 2 incidents. I think that's pretty ok!

It's been talked about but I'm not sure if there was ever a formal request made to Admins for this kinda thing?

It won't be allowed though.

Well if they don't it just shows whats wrong with boards. The last game was good because of the anonymity but the site is not at all mobile friendly

I agree on all counts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I can put it to the admin team, but I think we should hold off discussing this until after the game and until the game mods have a chance to figure a plan.

Advertisement