Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

If anyone wants to play the FB game, I'll be reusing the Star Wars game from here.

PM me a link to your FB account and I'll add you to the group and you can sign up there

So tempted right now.... when is it starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Necrominus wrote: »
    So tempted right now.... when is it starting?

Sunday the 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Sunday the 4th

I was interested in joining this but the date doesn't suit. Maybe next one!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sunday the 4th

Cool. Signed up for now but may have to withdraw due to other commitments. Will know for definite by Friday. If you want me to unlike the status till then to let others in I will no problem.

You're sound sure, unlike it if you're a definite no should that come about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

If anyone wants to play the FB game, I'll be reusing the Star Wars game from here.

PM me a link to your FB account and I'll add you to the group and you can sign up there

What's the story with this?

I might be interested in signing up but do we play on Facebook ? Is it same rules or setup as game here?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I dont use FB, so I wouldnt be in that game.

Me either. So which game is on FB, not the marvel dc game is it?

Drumpot wrote: »
    What's the story with this?

I might be interested in signing up but do we play on Facebook ? Is it same rules or setup as game here?

Its played on facebook, basically the same game but done in messenger instead of on thread

Kolido wrote: »
    Me either. So which game is on FB, not the marvel dc game is it?

No this is a seperate one - a Star Wars themed one. The Marvel VS DC game will be on boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Can we name one Tigger? Just for the craic

Tigger's taken
    Use Trigger
    Last activity 2003 so it won't be missed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I dont use FB, so I wouldnt be in that game.

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

In the immortal words of

Do. Me

Uriel. wrote: »
    In the immortal words of

Do. Me

Ya wha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

THE DOME HAS SPOKEN!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Ya wha

Shhh

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

What time would the FB game kick off on sunday? Id be interested if it was around 5.

I'll be making the group chat on Sunday evening after the match with first kill taking place on Monday morning.

Game will be over by 5 if we're lucky, so should be later than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Is there a fb game running currently?

Yep, day 2 at the minute

• Advertisement

Yep, day 2 at the minute

Ah ok, I guess there is no way to follow the shenanigans, I don't have a FB account.

I think you can use Facebook Messenger off a phone number, never done it though.

Have to say, I really enjoyed the FB game.

I enjoyed it so much, esp after my Simpsons game debacle. Well run by Digital Solitude and a nice bunch of lads took part. Did many from here take part?

Im still vastly inexperienced but I felt i did well enough using what I learned from observing the Simpsons game and my own mistakes made in said game.

I do feel burnt out from this so Im regretting signing up for the live game this weekend. (Though Im still going for it 100 percent)

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Have to say, I really enjoyed the FB game.

I enjoyed it so much, esp after my Simpsons game debacle. Well run by Digital Solitude and a nice bunch of lads took part. Did many from here take part?

Im still vastly inexperienced but I felt i did well enough using what I learned from observing the Simpsons game and my own mistakes made in said game.

I do feel burnt out from this so Im regretting signing up for the live game this weekend. (Though Im still going for it 100 percent)

How did it finish up, who won? I wasn't able to takepart or follow it.

Village won. Just.

A few modkills put the village at a disadvantage, but some good play by the Han/Chewie duo really won it for the village, with Chewie really on the money about his accusations.

I was involved (for a day anyways:P)

Necrominus wrote: »
    I was involved (for a day anyways:P)

People stole Necros role again and used it for evil. Dude cant catch a break

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

beakerjoe wrote: »
    People stole Necros role again and used it for evil. Dude cant catch a break

he shouldnt martyr himself then! the selfless bastard

he shouldnt martyr himself then! the selfless bastard

Didn't work quite as well as your ruse. They were lynched after one turn

• Advertisement

Raze's actions last game made it impossible for me to fully trust anyone, even when it was obvious they were good. I kept thinking "Their story checks out, but.......But what if they are as good at lying as Raze?"

Advertisement