Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yeah. I like ARSE and I'm free that week, so sign up now. Might help the mods too if there's lots of interest in it (or not as the case may be) to rejig their game accordingly too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Pter wrote: »
    You still ok to play?

Ah yea just disappointed I have to wait another week!!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yeah. I like ARSE and I'm free that week, so sign up now. Might help the mods too if there's lots of interest in it (or not as the case may be) to rejig their game accordingly too.

:D:D:D

Hmmm dunno how i feel about that. Is there any downside for games in between? Suppose it wouldnt be too hard to manage.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok, so after discussion with my co-mods for August...

We are proud to reveal our theme.

But of course, it's me so it has to be via gifs.

NauticalSmartFantail.gif

giphy.gif

67d6ecc49649f14ae880a0396a9efd12.gif

011.jpg

1Prl0Wp.gif

Necro, Quickbeam and Stu Redman (the name MIGHT be a giveaway) are going to be presenting....

Werewolf: The Stephen King Multiverse Edition.

AGH godammit my foot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Sure, give Necro like two minutes and he'll have a sign up thread done, then we can link to that thread from the table. doesn't sound difficult or in any way impeeding on other active signup threads.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Oh God I'm gonna have to do multiple sign up threads aren't I :eek:

Yeah i guess its fine. Game mods just be careful the theme you announce is the one you are gonna do!

Yeah i guess its fine. Game mods just be careful the theme you announce is the one you are gonna do!

What? You don't like our ARSE theme? :pac:

Necrominus wrote: »
    What? You don't like our ARSE theme? :pac:

My feelings on ARSE are between me and my wife.

• Advertisement

Stephen King Werewolf sign up thread now live :cool::cool:

ARSE can wait for a little bit. Tonight at least :P

Necrominus wrote: »
    Stephen King Werewolf sign up thread now live :cool::cool:

ARSE can wait for a little bit. Tonight at least :P

Is arse a rip off of bottom :D

Is arse a rip off of bottom :D

No, but that would be class :pac:

It's short for 'A Real Scary Event' :D

Edit: I really am a derp :pac:

That's ARST

Think he meant event instead of theme :D

So I was bored and went back through the list of games to see who had been targeted most for munching by wolves (note also, anon games began with Marvel) I left out all of the games which did not have a n0 kill (Quite a few) OR had a BG protect successfully/other power (two of those, Mercutio in Valentine's game, and Chris Jericho blinding Heyman in the WWE game)

See below -

Night 0 Kills:

Werewolf: The Beginning - KERSPLAT
    Werewolf: The Revenge: Shatterproof
    GOT - tritium
    Halloween - quickbeam
    Jingle Bell Rock - Tigger
    Star Wars - Uriel
    Live Game 1 - cee_jay
    Harry Potter - Jayop
    Bad Moon Rising - sKeith, Mollyb60
    Simpsons - avork
    Live Game 2 - sKeith
    Community - Strawberry Milkshake, sKeith
    Star Trek - robyntmorton
    Walking Dead - Tigger
    Buffy - Strawberry Milkshake
    Live Game 3 - quickbeam
    Christmas Chaos - Necrominus
    Live Game 4 - Guffy
    Overwatch - Pter
    Eastenders - sKeith

Total:
    4 - sKeith
    2 - Tigger, Strawbs, quickbeam
    1 - KERSPLAT, Shatterproof, tritium, Uriel, cee_jay, Jayop, Mollyb60, avork, robyntmorton, Necro, Guffy, Pter

So sKeith is the most targeted player by wolves, two of his n0 munchings being in anon games. Tigger, Strawberry and QB are next being murdered first on 2 occasions. (Strawbs actually both times under anon guises, but Tigger and QB were murdered first both times in their own accounts).

I wonder if I have that fully correct though, some games probably had double kills (iirc Molly was also n0ed in Bad Moon Rising).

I'm sure someone will be along to update my list shortly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

As a wolf, first munch is always the most delightful.

All Eyes On Rafah

community i died n0. brendan. munch

sKeith wrote: »
    community i died n0. brendan. munch

Updated. Missed that as you respawned (used DRs on COP primarily)

So the WW Forum turns two next month :eek:

Just wondering what themes that have already been done that people would like to see do again.

Perhaps a re-run or different build of a similar theme would be an idea certain months a vanilla game was planned.

For me, reading back ones I'd love to play that I wasn't part of (on boards anyways):

Game of Thrones
    Star Wars
    Harry Potter
    Valentines Day Massacre.

Games I'd be interested in seeing again that I DID play in:
    The Walking Dead (I think there's a bit more mileage in that theme)
    Simpsons (sooo many directions a sequel could take)
    WWE (again more mileage in a more current format)
    Bad Moon Rising (I'd love to try another COP game with the same/recreated accounts from that game)

Not putting Star Trek in again as it's already getting a reboot ;)

• Advertisement

Community deserves another shot i reckon.

Community deserves another shot i reckon.

Yeah, that's another one actually I wouldn't mind seeing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Game of thrones
    Star Wars

Both of them would be my idea of a cracking game.

After that, I loved the Walking Dead so I'd like that one again and as said there so much scope for development on it.

I actually played the Star Wars game on Facebook (Digis group). Was fun, aside from the fact they killed me n0 for posting too much :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I loved modding the Harry Potter game. It was, IIRC, the first real “mass reveal” with Harry, Ron and Hermione, and there was some craic reading the backrooms there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

The Halloween one and GOT for me

sullivlo wrote: »
    I loved modding the Harry Potter game. It was, IIRC, the first real “mass reveal” with Harry, Ron and Hermione, and there was some craic reading the backrooms there.

The HP game was the first time I ever heard of WW. Saw it in the trending threads when I was flicking one day and hopped in, hadn't a clue what was going on but was intrigued. Read all the other games to get a feel for it then signed up to the COP game that Tigs/Andy/Mick ran.

And here we are, ye can't get rid of me :pac:

The Halloween one and GOT for me

Be prepared for this October's game so. I've heard it's a load of ARSE :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Interestingly enough, the COP game was the debut for quite a few regulars iirc

Myself, Necro, Pter, Drummer, and Lough?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Star wars, All hallows eve and Got game, first two I didn't get to play as i was mod :(

Advertisement