Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Circular Road

Options
  • 13-09-2016 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I wonder can someone give me some 'current' feedback on the NCR. I'm considering renting there - park end. I've heard a good bit of bad stuff but everything I found was from years ago. Has it changed much?

I've been up around there a few times recently and it seems 'okay'. I don't know what it's like at night, safety, and also are there ever issues with noise pollution, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Kings Inns or bust

Depending on where it varies from some of the worst areas in Dublin to Okayish areas that I wouldn't walk around at night. There are a huge amount of junkies still in bedsits in some areas of NCR. They're slowly being replaced with recent immigrants who can't get better accomodation so thats a plus for everyone other than the junkies.

If you keep yourself to yourself, your wits about you and don't regularly need to be out and about when it's dark some parts are fine.

Advertisement