Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Accommodation Needed Around UCD

Options
  • 13-09-2016 5:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi a friend of mine asked me to post this for her:

Hi! I'm urgently looking for accommodation for four girls. If it's a house that's available for rent on not more than 1,500 that's great, but other than that we're all looking to pay no more than 300-350. Please let me know if you have any rooms, even if it's just one room it'd be much appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 LifeasaPigeon

Misty_01 wrote: »

Hi! I'm urgently looking for accommodation for four girls. If it's a house that's available for rent on not more than 1,500 that's great, but other than that we're all looking to pay no more than 300-350. Please let me know if you have any rooms, even if it's just one room it'd be much appreciated! Thanks!

I hate to break it to you but you're not gonna get anything around UCD for that price, you'd be lucky to get a cardboard box in tallaght for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭omicron

At that budget you're looking at a 2 bed house between 4 people, at best. Probably one thats a good distance from UCD as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Misty_01

She told me to post this: What about around 400-450?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

She told me to post this: What about around 400-450?

at this point in the year youd be looking at 600-800

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Get her to go the the SU. They usually have lists of digs, etc. and may have an up to date one after the first week of term. also, I heard on the radio that the accommodation in what was the Montrose has limited availability stil. Might be worth looking into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭omicron

People will start dropping out soon also which will open up some digs and spots on campus, although campus is very expensive.

Advertisement