Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny Competitions - Boards Players

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

the 11th was simply a day that suited me best. If a different day suits otther people ore then so be it. I think finding 12 people on a particular day for a couple of hours is the goal. If it goes well we can look to do more, so that people who missed out or enjoyed it can go again.

From my perspective Saturday Feb 4th might suit me as well - the wife might be working that weekend too. I just don't know right now if that is the case (while I am positive she is away the weekend of the 11th).

At this stage it would be far easier to organise beers than a comp :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Maybe if we start organising it around when 12 people are free and not when Conovars missus isn't around we'll have more luck :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Maybe if we start organising it around when 12 people are free and not when Conovars missus isn't around we'll have more luck :pac:

Fire ahead - I was simply throwing a date out there. If you can get 12 regulars available for a particular date/time then fire ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I'm in. (Date depending! :P )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Conar

I was on one of the offending teams and am terrible at PvP but I'd be in if I'm not working on the chosen date and there's room.

So far the most amount of people we have commited to a single day PVP blowout is 7. We'd need at least 12, imo.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057696749

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

In as well, available from Friday to Sunday every week

So far the most amount of people we have commited to a single day PVP blowout is 7. We'd need at least 12, imo.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057696749

Stick jcd down, one of his accounts will play.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

dudeeile wrote: »
    Stick jcd down, that fella's always on the fence.

Fecker is riddled with splinters in his hole at this stage :pac:

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Fecker is riddled with splinters in his hole at this stage :pac:

ninja.png

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kevind1

Put me down for it too - Eire2007

Right so, are putting a fork in the previous competition cause it's done (I'm in too many chats and want to bail on the dedicated one)?

Will my Crown be sent via Courier or Standard Post?

Right so, are putting a fork in the previous competition cause it's done (I'm in too many chats and want to bail on the dedicated one)?

Will my Crown be sent via Courier or Standard Post?

I don't know - I know dude has a pain in his hole trying to get it going without much luck.

I'd still be on for playing any planned games and playing it out.

My reason for trying to see if we could get a smaller one done in just an afternoon is I think it might be easier to get done, and if we can get one completed it might encourage more goes at it in the future too.

I don't know - I know dude has a pain in his hole trying to get it going without much luck.

I'd still be on for playing any planned games and playing it out.

My reason for trying to see if we could get a smaller one done in just an afternoon is I think it might be easier to get done, and if we can get one completed it might encourage more goes at it in the future too.

Dude just called it in the chat, this comp is now officially dead.......

Hopefully we can get the next one running a bit more smooth.

Annoyed that the amount of effort Dude put in to organizing it ended without it even getting to the halfway stage.

Sorry Dude.

Everyone apologize to Dude!

78503cfd2818358a2fbcd8d17a9b06e57ba3a1348e2f862390463919cbfb9c57.jpg

Everyone apologize to Dude!

1215da664abc6c355953d3844d825f43216cb95e6d4c887d15c01ecb123b8a94.jpg

b3a10abef396f68423bc6a60d2bbf40cb78298afa309f51c76c94130124b681c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

31657151.jpg

Yea look no worries, it was always gonna be difficult, real life comes first and it was tricky to get 8 people on at once, to be honest though some of the games should have been played when people were on as time was running out and this might have moved it along, alas that didn't happen.

Push forward guardians.

Sorry-We-made-you-mAd-meme-27188.jpg

POS Team Played Rounds Won Wins Points
    1 The Tea Party 2 6 2 10
    2 The Inquisition 2 5 1 7
    3 Bridesmaids 1 4 1 6
    4 Cheer Squad 2 3 0 3
    5 The Scream Team 1 2 0 2
    6 Uber Disappointed 0 0 0 0

:)

Advertisement